Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf Creature Feature

Started by iVoted4Pedro,

Previous topic - Next topic

iVoted4Pedro

I see Pogo has added another course called "Creature Feature" ---- I shot a 4 Under Par on my 2nd try.....  shocked.gif   I was kinda hoping that they put out a New Badge for it but they didn't   crying10.gif  ---  Anybody know why they didn't add a Badge for the new course or if they're going too???

Hocky

I thought that pogo was supposed to be adding new courses and badges to go with them.....but apparently not so true now, eh? rolleyes.gif

jamrow32

I'll give it a week or so before I attempt to play it....and wait for pogo to pull their heads out of their  ass.gif

jamrow32

According to pogo news.....the badge for "creature feature" will not be released until the 20th(tomorrow).  They apologized for the hiccup and advised everyone they will have to play through the course again to get credit.  Hope this helps everyone

survivorjeff

where would one find this feature?? Is it one of the weekly courses??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: survivorjeff on October 19, 2009, 08:48:38 PM
where would one find this feature?? Is it one of the weekly courses??

It's right there on the main page with the Warm Up, etc.

survivorjeff

Thanks for the reply.  I'm looking at the main page where it says warm  up ect... but all i see is the four courses they have right now and the weekly ones. nothing that says Creature feature unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

survivorjeff

Thanks Mayhem for the pic. I still only have the original four. maybe after update it'll show up. We'll just wait and see.

Mayhem

Ah, yes .. that could be it.

I loaded the game up when the new course was first mentioned on here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jamrow32

I just got the badge for the new course so everybody have a go at it now...radness 1.5 plays the new course easily at around 15-18 under par

lucky9999

Quote from: Mayhem on October 19, 2009, 09:07:56 PM
Ah, yes .. that could be it.

I loaded the game up when the new course was first mentioned on here.
I had the same thing only 4 showing but haven't check yet today.  I just noticed that 1.5 was mentioned I have 1.6, is that the one I should have or how can I get 1.5?  I did play yesterday and did notice it had a little trouble using 1.6 on other courses.  Any suggestions or is 1.6 the current one.
Thank you.

harley89

I had the new course when I went in but many in the room did not have it.  Must be a Pogo thing and the auto got the badge easily

lucky9999

Does anyone know if there is a reason or meaning for mini golf to have course games weekly?  Maybe a badge that will require each course to have been done weekly?  Just curious why the weekly courses.
Thank you

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lucky9999 on October 20, 2009, 08:18:10 AM
Does anyone know if there is a reason or meaning for mini golf to have course games weekly?  Maybe a badge that will require each course to have been done weekly?  Just curious why the weekly courses.
Thank you

I was wondering the same thing. Like you have to do Trivia daily to get the badges.

fnp426

i need help getting the auto for this game i keep getting a message saying ( This ID doesn't exist!) help please i can't seem to get under par and need the auto really bad thanks

disneyland lady

Quote from: fnp426 on October 20, 2009, 04:47:43 PM
i need help getting the auto for this game i keep getting a message saying ( This ID doesn't exist!) help please i can't seem to get under par and need the auto really bad thanks
The auto is here http://www.badgehelp.com/minigolfmadnesscheat.php

MOONnSTARS

Hello,
    Is anyone having trouble on the mini golf on hard I can't get it to shoot at all. funny thing it works on hard but not the spooky one anyone got any clue???? help.gif

pogoisevil

I made it to the 12th Hole last nite, then the game froze. Happens every time I play....anyone know why it does that?  help.gif

I've gotten about a dozen holes-in-one, but I don't get credit for them cuz I can never complete a course.

Dam Pogo.  low blow.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview