PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:08:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing Tokens?? Anybody feel generous?

Started by stayintroyble,

Previous topic - Next topic

stayintroyble

I dont want to get booted from this site but I am so freaking pissed off over this.
This pogo cheat community seems to be the only friend a pogo'ian has,,, God Bless Pogo Cheats and it's members. Allow me to do this and im  going to Donate!

I have paypal and will buy some tokens.

Email me! staysintroyble@hotmail.com

Homer

If you buy the 100,000 auto you'll make all the tokens you could ever need. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

stayintroyble

Ive tried the free version and can't seem to get it to work.

Ill buy it in a second if you give me the combination on making it work!

Homer

You may need the update that is soon to be released. Not excactly sure if it will be released tonight but if you ran it for 24 hours straight you would make 2.4million tokens in a day. BTW, I don't necessarily recommend you let it run that long. Good things come to those who wait. I'm sure they are feverishly working on getting the fix out for it. ;)

stayintroyble

Thank you very much barb  O0 your a kind person  ;D

Trust me, I dont want to put anybody else out  ??? Anything will help though  :)

stayintroyble

Thank you for slapping some good sense into me  :P

lol, try this

stayintroyble@hotmail.com

stayintroyble

You are very generous and kind, Thank you very much :)

If only there were more like you my tokens would not have been stolen in the first place!

stayintroyble

Well after incarciration and interrogation I finally found the answer to the missing tokens, funny thing is the wife still denies.

Don't let this happen to you:

02/13/05 21:58 GMT Convert 4900000 tokens converted to 49000 ticket(s) entered in $50 Daily drawing on 02/14/05 05:00 GMT

Homer

Yeah really. At least she could have put them in the BIG drawing. :(

PogoFreak165

The 100,000 tokens an hour the free one dident work but i payed for it and it works wonderful for me thanks for making it!!
P.S. barbra that was very very nice of you to offer your tokens to stayintroyble !!

PogoFreak165

LoL that is so nice of you barbra to do that i know you probaly get alot of tokens n e ways from the autos i think they r so cool i already payed for like 3 of them! how do you give tokens to other people?

RocknRollGirl

OK, here goes my non knowledge of computer skills.  How does a person give tokens to other people......so can someone tell me how you give another person tokens.
Bree
PS: Thank the good Lord he gave me knowledge to learn other skills that will help out other people, because I sure am lacking in some computer skills.....LOL

PogoFreak165

lol dont worry i ask the same qestion i dident even know you could give tokens away ;D

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on February 28, 2005, 09:50:24 PM
Shhh, do not tell my sister, Nancy.  She thinks that I earned her badges.

What's her phone number again? :P j/k

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview