PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Concern

Started by thefreak2,

Previous topic - Next topic

thefreak2

Pogo have released this "Statement" about spike going missing:

Redwood City , CA (Pogo.com™) February, 2005 – Pogo.com™ players are shocked to learn the news that Spike, the prickly and ever-present mascot of the popular puzzle game Poppit!™ has been reported missing! Rumor has it that Spike and his home are going through a complete makeover. Our sources say that he will be back in March.

Now the part in bold is the part that concerns me most. Now a complete makeover could just mean that the background of the game is changed, just something cosmetic like that. But I have a really horrible feeling it could be a whole lot worse. By this I mean that pogo might change the poppit game completly. This could include:

• Changing the game so that it isnt always 150 balloons 10x15. Think poppit to go type shapes here but harder.
  • Changing the bonuses (almost certainly worse off)
  • More colours to make it harder to solve

These are my main concerns. If anyone has any information that might calm my fears into what Pogo may do to the game of poppit or they know something I dont, please reply to this message.

thefreak2

Simply put it would be more difficult to make an auto. Plus if they lower the bonuses.

cheruboptics

actually from the screen shot i saw it looks like just the background will be changeable......however if it becomes like poppit to go then that would be cool too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview