PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:24:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where and how for a newbie??? I lost big!

Started by sambucar,

Previous topic - Next topic

sambucar

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and to p.o.g.o. as well.  It took me a long time to get to 200k Tokens and then I lost it all last night, down to 2300.  I have been reading through this site and it looks like there are allot of nice "helpers" on here.  I am not asking for any handouts but some good solid advice, guidance or help of any kind in earning big tokens would be greatly appreciated.  I have seen allot of people offering tokens for money, I considered it but I do not want to get scammed either.

I look forward to any helpful comments or suggestions.

Thanks.

admin

Hi sambucar, welcome to www.pogocheats.net!

You are wise to be reluctant to pay money for tokens. I would definitely advise against that.

If you want a lot of tokens, I would recommend that you use the "100,000 Tokens" auto, which can bring in, as the name would suggest, more than 100,000 tokens per hour. Download here. 100,000 Tokens plays The Sims Virtual Date.

touitsjesse

ummmmm...and i would suggest staying out of the high or super stakes poker rooms if your not good at it...play in the low or fun rooms till you get better....its a brutal game and anyone can lose 2-3 million tokens in no time at all. Get better at it and you can win just as much.

sambucar

The people charging for tokens I was speaking of are ebayers...  I have heard/seen anything from .50 per 100,000 to $75 per 5MIL. 

How can I pay the $10.00 Registration fee for the "100,000 Tokens/Sims Game" if I do not have a credit card or Paypal?

Thanks...

fuzzyferrets

sambucar

Good point.... How long will that game be on pogo and how long can we use the 100,000 Token if we buy it?

Mayhem

Even if pogo takes the link off, the game will always be on their servers.

Joe has a button that will load the game even if the link is no longer available.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sambucar

I would like to buy this for the $10 but I do not have PayPal or a credit card, How can I buy it?  Thanks.

sambucar

Some people said they would help using Texas Hold-em and loose on purpose thus giving me the tokens...  all good and great but how do I know they wont turn the tables on one large hand of the game...

I dunno ??? 8)

touitsjesse

If you do not have a paypal account you need to set one up using your checking account or savings account..there is some what of a lengthy proces to assure that the information is correct, but all worth it in the end...for your first time it can take 1-2 weeks for verification.

sambucar

Well I would gladly purchase the auto for the $10 but I am not going to use paypal, so I guess I just wont be able to buy it... oh well.

Ill find other methods i guess.

Thanks anyway,

touitsjesse

sambucar, if your sincere and are a new club member, i have 15 milion tokens spread through 4 accounts for reasons i think most know why, but i can spare you a few to get you started in many one and one games. PM if your interested and we can talk about it. I do nothing with my tokens but win more and give them away to many peoples that need or want them. I cant pay my mortgage with them, so why not give them away.

touitsjesse

If you live in the states, than im sure you can find an ACE check cashing place..if so they have this offer where you can puchase a credit card with what ever amount you apply to it, sort of like a secured credit card and youcan recharge it as many times as u like. I think it was like 5 bucks way back when, may be more or less now, but also, most larger check cashing places have this option, great for people who dont have or believe in them.

sambucar

Not sure of ACE, never heard of it, Just moved to where I live now and dont know anyone with a credit card yet either... I will figure something out eventually :)

Thanks.

LadyMystik

A lot of companies offer prepaid credit cards. Mastercard.com offers a prepaid card for a $2.00 fee. Just put however much you want on it, then use it like a credit card. Visa.com also has prepaid cards (look at the gift cards page).

Prepaid cards are pretty cool (I have had one in the past that was given to me as a gift), and work just like credit cards, but without the bills or credit check.

Good luck!

sambucar

Yes, Thank you, Im going to check into the various offers, Thanks

touitsjesse

just gave 1 milion, if anyone else is new and needs tokies to get them till they can get an auto or 2 let me know..im always willing to give to the needy....lol..but never to the greedy and il know..cause ill look at ur stats before i do.

Thunder

you can send badgehelp a money order for you autos i get mine that way . the address is at the badgehelp

Thunder

the address to send your money order for the autos is PogoPal
5580 La Jolla Blvd #30
La Jolla, CA 92037

make sure you put your regerster code on your letter and a email address so thay can send you your password

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview