Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about the Spade Auto

Started by mn_curvydiva,

Previous topic - Next topic

mn_curvydiva

Just wondering if it is just me or do we have to hit start game after every completed game of Spades??Because mine completes 1 game and just sits there.
Is this what everyone else is experiencng with this auto  or .........
Thanks

momoftwo

Same thing I got.  I ended up not using the auto because my stupid bot partner would always over bid and we lost every game.  So I under bid my hand and all was well.  Probably should have played with live players and would have went a lot faster.

smiles29

i had pretty much the same problem as momofone.  it would make a resonable bid, and then play from low to high, and tinhead partner would bid too high and never be anywhere close.  so needless to say i lost every game that way.   so i eneded up not using the auto and played it myself and got the badge in about an hour to an hour and a half.

rhino

It took me over 3/4 of my day to get those wins for the spades badge. And Barbara you are right,it seems my bot partner was a little over zealous on some hands and bid way to high. Thank god that game is behind me.GEEZ!!!

Adacia

Ewww spades! When it comes to euchre, hearts and spades I have the worst badge days. None of these games make very much sense to me. It took me a few hours to do the spades not knowing how to play it. I starting learning it as I progressed. I realized I was doing better not knowing how to play.
  It's always a joy to have these badges done with.

Motley

lol...I hate card games with the exception of Canasta and Old Maid (maybe they should put that one up).  It took me about an hour and 15 minutes to get 2 Spades badges yesterday.  I started at 5 minutes to 10 am and selected the 3 250 point rated games for my challenge.  By the time I finished the first hand, it was counting towards the weekly challenge as well.  I tried the auto but for some reason it wasn't working for me yesterday, so I just used Smart Explorer and played against myself.  I'm gonna buy that thing when the evaluation period expires.  I hate bots, they seem to screw up my game more than anything.  I figured that if I wanted anything done right, I'd do it myself.  It sure is fun playing four hands yourself (at least you get to see what the opponents have before you bid).   ;D

Adacia

Those bots will mess you up lol. They have elevator button endowment and are not the best partners. I spent more time cussing bots than playing in pinochle and went double browser. The sad thing is, most people you play are worse. They chat for an hour and decide to make their move after discussing their Xmas shopping. They get all nasty if they aren't winning. I Almost did a new post, "People Vs. Bots", but this seems a nice place to rant. >:D

Motley

Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 09:27:31 AM
   Those bots will mess you up lol. They have elevator button endowment and are not the best partners. I spent more time cussing bots than playing in pinochle and went double browser. The sad thing is, most people you play are worse. They chat for an hour and decide to make their move after discussing their Xmas shopping. They get all nasty if they aren't winning. I Almost did a new post, "People Vs. Bots", but this seems a nice place to rant. >:D

lol...you know why I double browse and sometimes play the bots (which is rare)?  I have a 4 and 3 year old, some people, I found didn't like it and would boot me from games if I had to tend to one of their needs.  Bots don't care how long they sit there waiting for you...lol..kind of like my husband.   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview