PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:21:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unexplained Badge

Started by ProzacNurse,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProzacNurse

Today while going through my badges I noticed that I now have the last badge in Mahjong.  Here is the bad thing.  The last time I played that game I was on 113 years.  So i checked my stats.  It says that my best time is 2 seconds, and that I am 113.  Even though I am good at that game there is no way possible i could have finished one game in 2 seconds, LOL  ummm my best time was like 1 minute 15 seconds.  So here is my question, do I let pogo now that this has happend?  Or do I simply reset my stats?  No one *that I know of* has my password, nor does anyone use this computer.  :-\

fuzzyferrets

Adacia

It's completely up to you, but I wouldn't reset my stats. Although it's strictly rumor they may very well add ranks to that game one day. There has been talk of it, though have nothing to back it up.
   As far as whether or not to tell pogo about it, I have no clue. They may very well appreciate the honesty, though what action, if any, they take would be in their court. I sure wish I could have something like that happen to me in Texas poker lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview