PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:56:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bought my 1st auto!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

My way of thanking the great guys here at pogocheats...I bought my 1st auto...the turbo twister!!

Althought I am really good at this game I wanted to do my part after ALL you guys have done for me!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Adacia

I haven't been brave enuff yet. By being here with these wonderful people I feel safe. There are a few games like pop fu, bingo, and phlinx that I could sure use an auto for. Since I was high up on rank  and pogo reset my stats (their tech fault) I see no need not to. I'm just afraid of losing those badges. I mean the super badges. Those can't be earned again till pogo offers them one day.  I am very disAPPointed in pogo right now and want to buy an auto.
   Let me know how it works for you as I will never ever play a few games after having reset stats from high ranks. I'm working courage

reload39

just don't buy spiders or aces,you have to baby sit them,they don't run right and have not for a long time,,,,, O0

reload39

aces still sticks and spiders only works on easy,thats 1% per game like watching grass grow ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Instead of bellyaching you should check the LATEST NEWS on badgehelp.com.

If you had, you would see there is a version 2 for Spider. Bob is still working on aces
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview