PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:38:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone ever been reported to Pogo?

Started by blahblahblah,

Previous topic - Next topic

blahblahblah

I was wondering if anyone had ever been reported to pogo for anything....and what happened?  did you receive a notice?  I was playing bingo in a share room and refused to talk to these people, so they all were talking about reporting me for using and "auto".  Honestly i wasnt but the batteries were just dead in my keyboard and I didnt feel like going to the store just then....

So i was wondering what happens if they were reporting me, will i know that they had or not.....I love to piss these people off by not talking or sharing bingos.....

>:D

fuzzyferrets

ihave never been reported. but if you weren't using an auto than you shouldn't worry.

philinuk

i must have been reported a few times in bingo,not for using an auto but not sharing in bingo,just seems these people have nothing better to do with their time.mind u i rarely play bingo these days,hate the sharing seems to be getting worse not better,never had any warnings from pogo,probably never likely O0

Guardian Angel

I thhink you must get a pop warning you or something, because I was in PPS a couple of days ago and there were a couple of young adults swearing and cursing pretty good and complaining about being banned for it once before. Then one said haw I have been reported and he kept tautning the room to report them more I don't know what their problem was but they must have been warned with a pop up or something becasue no pogo people showed up in the room.

smiles29

i have been reported once, about a year ago.  i was in a non-censored room in tri-peaks and this fool come in and just started a bunch of crap with ppl.  this one person spoke up and asked them to tone it down coz they was only 16.  after about 30 min. of this person just harassing everyone - includin me - i spoke up.  i jumped all on that persons 'stuff' and after about 20 mins they left.  well 2 days later i had an email in my regular email stating that i had been reported for un sportman like conduct.  i sent pogo a reply explaining the entire situation explaining how they were harassing everyone and they were asked many times by many people to knock it off especially since there were underage people in the room.  well needless to say nothin happened to me or my account but i did not see that person for about a month anywhere on pogo.

ProudDadOfOne

I've been reported 1 time, about a year ago. I was in black jack, and someone came in, and started harassing people. So i asked them to stop, but they didnt. Somehow, one thing lead to another, and they took a screen shot of chat, and emailed it to pogo, and the following day, i tried logging in, and they said i was banned for using profane language, and harassing others, which i didnt, i just asked them to stop.

romeo

i got reported for saying a bad word  :-[
was banned for 3 days no email or anything just couldnt play games

rbass

corvettegurl

I got reported once in Word Riot LoOong time ago....Got ganged up on and stuck up for myself ;D  I too got a email from pogo and banned for three days.  I wonder how much action they take lately tho I have seen alot of people in the Lobby's really harassing people and have reported but then see that same person still playing days later

homelessdog

If someone threatens to report you for not sharing Bingos....  Take a screenshot of the conversation.  See who gets in trouble then.

jrp

I have not been reported but was wondering how do you take a screenshot, thanks

corvettegurl

smiles29

TYASVM.  i have always wondered how u do the whole screen shot thing to send to wherever it needs to go.   O0

Ti

I can answer this one, since ive been reported too many times to count :(

It depends weither you are using a club pogo account or regular( free account ). With the free pogo, it will ban you for 24-72 hours, depending on the offense, and if it's bad enough, they will ban you for good, on the free one that is.

As far as the Club Pogo one.. It doesnt matter, what you do, you get up to 3 or 4 flags, then they will ban you for 72 hours. When you get flagged on your CP account, you can log in, and in your messages it says you violated pogos terms of services and says what you did along with that piece of chat, and it sends it to your regular email as well. After so many chances, they'll evenually shut it off. I'm not a ' young adult with a mouth', either, it just a have a bad temper, and get into alot of fights with rude people, espically in Spades. LOL.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

homelessdog

Ti

So true Barbara, cause pogo could careless who started it what was said, all comes back to you. I'm surprised they even accept screen shots, since they can be altered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview