PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:37:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Users who use cheat programs are without honor

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

This is the fortune i got when I opened my cookie in Wordjong.  I just thought it was funny and wondered if anyone else had got the same fortune.  Maybe it was because I got a high score.  Too funny though.   ;D

momoftwo

I agree totally.  I thought it was funny because if I was using a cheat I would have never seen the fortune.  hee hee

Snarechick

QuoteMmmm, cookies.  Maybe you will find the cookie that should say, "Honorable Pogo needs to get some new games out, chop chop."

That was too funny, thanks for the laugh. ;D

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on February 19, 2005, 05:23:22 PM
Mmmm, cookies. Maybe you will find the cookie that should say, "Honorable Pogo needs to get some new games out, chop chop."

kinda sad that u wouldnt see one like that.  but then agen we aint pogo staff, that would be a cookie that they should see.  lorl.

Quote from: Barbara on February 19, 2005, 05:33:21 PM
Where is a Girl Scout when you need her? By the way, they lie when they call them Thin Mints. I didn't lose and ounce eating them. Good luck with wordjong.

we never did claim that you would loose weight by eating our cookies (hahahahahahahahaha).  oh btw, yes i am a girl scout leader.  i got a dinning room and big deep freezer full of girl scout cookies.  8) O0

momoftwo

Smiles, I like the Tagalongs myself.  Maybe the new cookie campaign could be like the Weinerschnitzel ads (the chilidog diet, the diet you just can't lose on)   :P

The crazy fortune I got last night was "It is not honorable to use a dictionary"  Um, how else would I be able to spell the screwball words you accept?   I have to admit though, for a person who can not spell, that damn wordjong game is a little addictive.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview