PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:39:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

:) HOW TO EARN OVER 22 MILLION TOKENS IN MARCH 2005 :)

Started by stayintroyble,

Previous topic - Next topic

stayintroyble

:)  HOW TO EARN OVER 22 MILLION TOKENS IN MARCH 2005  :)
Consumer Review:  100,000 Tokens ~  Best Cheat Ever?

I had to write a product review on the newest Auto:  Sims Virtual Date Beta know as 100,000 Tokens

Overall rating:               A++ ~~~~ HIGHLY RECCOMMEND O0
Installation:                  Child's Play
Initial Setup:                 Painless
Run Time Performance:  Flawless
Actual Token Earning:    So impressive it Seems unrealistic
Price:                           Pennies, probably enough money in the cushions of your couch!
Area for improvement:     Auto is sensitive to Mouse input, any desktop movement interrupts (From the mouse) play. 

I was excited to see the release of the Sims Virtual Date Beta Version. I downloaded in less than five seconds and clicked the load button. I was not even signed onto Pogo but the Auto, just as promised, loaded the game with ease. Then, as instructed, I selected Crystal and clicked start.
Results:
I had to  correct my screen resolution (size and performance) to a specific setting ~ 45 second adjustment
Reclicked Start ~ and after auto calibration we were off to the token earning races!

HERE ARE MY TEST RESULTS USING:

XP Home Edition (without SP 1 install)
IE 6x Browser DSL connection
Intel 2.4 with 512 MB Ram

ABSOLUTE TOKEN EARNING MADNESS!  O0

Amount of Tokens                 Time Lapsed
Won

1377                                      1 minute
3060                                      2 minutes
5967                                      4 minutes
10404                                    7 minutes
11781                                    8 minutes

Average per minute  1495 or 89,700 per hour

Actual Stop watch test:

1/8 Hour Tokens earned = 11169

Average per minute:  1489 or 89,352 per hour

Leave this running while you sleep! In just 8 hours per night you will earn approx:

714,816 Tokens per day
Over 5 million per week

Running just 8 hours per day will earn you over 22 Million Tokens in the month of March!

touitsjesse

thats just asking for trouble there, but if i was too run  one, i can make 44.5 million give or take 100,000.

180,000 per hour @ 8 hours a day @ 31 days = 44,640,000

180,000 per hour @ 24 hours a day @ 31 days  = 133,920,000

180,000 per hour @ 24 hours a day @ 356 days in a year = 1,537,920,000

stayintroyble

By the way e1,

Touitsjesse brings up an important point. Use it one more than one screen name and set your daily limit to a reasonable amount.
Pogo is going to lose some major tokens over this ingenious Auto and they will do what they can to stop it.

Now that I think about it that way :  Get it while you can? Or Be Careful?

Talk to me somebody  ::)

Motley

lol..I get a laugh out of tokens.  People in chat complain if you have too many, Pogo thinks you are cheating if you have too many.  What is the big deal really?  They are not Green Stamps where once you reach a certain amount you can cash them in for free household appliances.  Just can't wait to see if they have another group challenge, with this board and that auto, I'm sure they'd reach goal in record time.   ;D

Mayhem

It's ok .. you hit one of our word censors. I'm sure people will be able to figure out what your saying.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

stayintroyble

Lol Motley ~ you just don't buy into the token pogo thing at all do you? I remember they dude hawking off the club pogo for tokens and you pretty much said the same thing.

You need them only if you gamble them away or have fun with them. I guess some people think of them as a status  marker. Are you into badges or rating points? There is a reason your here!

Motley

Quote from: stayintroyble on February 21, 2005, 12:16:34 PM
Lol Motley ~ you just don't buy into the token pogo thing at all do you? I remember they dude hawking off the club pogo for tokens and you pretty much said the same thing.

You need them only if you gamble them away or have fun with them. I guess some people think of them as a status  marker. Are you into badges or rating points? There is a reason your here!

LMAO!!  I'm just here for the cute little badges.  But I just get a little upset at the critters in chat rooms who find the need to call you a cheater if you have tons of tokens.  I don't play Texas Hold'em because I stink at it.  But I do play the slots and I do manage to lose quite a bit there, but if I lost all my tokens, I wouldn't really care.  I'd just use my Sims auto.   >:D  But I figure they are like money, you can't take them with you when you go, so who really cares how much you have.  I'd love it if people would pay attention to their own token amounts and not mine.  I enjoy Pogo and I love to talk to people who are there to have fun.   ;D 

Jeffer

What's a token?  What's a badge?  A few symbols on a HTML page??

For that matter what is a dollar?  It's a commonly accepted idea of worth.  Not a whole lot more than a token or a badge....

If we're going to start fighting over what's valuable to each of us, then we should likely abandon this forum... With nearly 6000 members, I'd wager you'd find nearly 6000 ideas of what is valuable to each of us...

Motley

Quote from: Jeffer on February 21, 2005, 05:15:13 PM
What's a token?  What's a badge?  A few symbols on a HTML page??

For that matter what is a dollar?  It's a commonly accepted idea of worth.  Not a whole lot more than a token or a badge....

If we're going to start fighting over what's valuable to each of us, then we should likely abandon this forum... With nearly 6000 members, I'd wager you'd find nearly 6000 ideas of what is valuable to each of us...

I don't believe I was fighting, I was stating an opinion about how I felt about other people's perception of inanimate objects in Pogo chat rooms that I have experienced.  My opinions and beliefs are no more important than the next guys.  I don't feel I had a negative tone to it, if you felt that was the tone then I'm sorry.  I am still reeling at the fact that I had the unfortunate news that one of my friends killed himself.  Sorry again, if I offended thee.

stayintroyble

If your tokens are of such little importance you should find them a loving home! Give them to someone who will put them to good use and appreciate them  ;D

I happen to know a great home, let me know if I can help you out with adopting them O0

JungleGinny

I guess those who think you are cheating when you have a certain amount of tokens need to get a life. They're looking at anything to pick at, and they have a low self esteem about themselves and they want to show others that they are someone even though in real life they're on the lowest end of the food chain. Ignore them, and go on with life

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview