PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:30:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

beware of snitches in whackdown

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

be very careful if you are running a whackdown program, stay out of the room "clickers anonymous" there are a few people who love to report folks in there. i am not gonna name names cuase im sure the moderators here would frown on it, but go in and hang out awhile you'll be able to see who they are. they love pogo_steve always crying to him.
oh well they'll get what they deserve gl all

badcrazygirl

i aint even going in there anyway but thanls for the info

I R 1337

I went in there and left my account on for like a day and a half and they never reported me

Homer

Do as you wish but boy you are pushing your luck in my opinion. I was in a whackdown room and there does appear to be people going in and out of profiles and if they see you have your whackdown badge, your stats cleared or your winning percentage very high, they are reporting people to pogo. Another good reason why it's not a bad idea to lose some games.

If they look at your profile and see you with a very high 90 percent winning pecentage don't be surprised if you are reported. I don't agree with what is going on but it is going on. Make no mistake about it, I have seen the discussions in the rooms and these people are getting a perverse sense of pleasure out of reporting people.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

being a member does have it draw backs with winning %'s for all to see in all games

Homer

I see it all the time in whackdown. People who have played many games winning 99 or 100% of the time. It's a dead giveaway.

PhoenixFire

It's the same in Fu.  I intentionally lose quite a few games in Fu and WWW just to keep the stats at around 60-70 total and watch my current game stats too.  

Another tip for WWW is to pause the Miner every now and then so you miss 5 or 6 words.  

I am VERY careful with my autos and have yet to have a problem.   :)

Homer

lk239041

I have to get my WWW percentage down, its the only one that I'm worried about.

JakenAiken

I played WWW alot before there was ever a cheat for it and my winning percentage is very high. My consecutive games won is over 1,000 and it's because I used to always play on easy and I was always so worried about my stats that I used to pause the game and paste a screen shot in paint shop pro til I found at least enough words for a win-this was before the cheat came out. Because of this...I NEVER go to www because I don't want to be reported for cheating. I have played ALOT more games than most people have to get to where I'm at at www because I played on easy for so long. From what I gather there is quite alot of people getting banned so I stay away from there. In hindsight I wish I wouldn't have been so diligent about keeping my stats good and I don't have the heart to clear my stats.

ImRicherThanUAll

well i have been causious for the last few times but pogo will still find you i had my stats down to 12345-15678 38% and pogo of course still finds me with the badge red handed lol it is not fair lol.

Homer

Good grief! ::) It's no wonder you got caught. You played 28,000 games. Keeping your percentage low will help you with the snitches but when I see someone who has played as many games as you, I know they are cheating.

thefutilegourmet

I'm in the same boat as Aiken -- my win percentage is 99%, my best streak is nearly 1200 games -- and I play on Hard and *don't* use an auto. It's just an easy game for me.

I'm worried that I'll get reported even though I don't cheat...

Element

Homer

Quote from: thefutilegourmet on February 27, 2004, 07:32:17 AM
I'm in the same boat as Aiken -- my win percentage is 99%, my best streak is nearly 1200 games -- and I play on Hard and *don't* use an auto. It's just an easy game for me.

I'm worried that I'll get reported even though I don't cheat...

Have you finished all the levels?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview