PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fun Post ....Ranks and .......................

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Okies, I'm gonna take a solo post here and get back to you in 2 weeks exactly on this same topic. I'm a pogo addict like most or all of us are. I've been charting music since 1974 and was 3 years old. Yes, I remember Casey Casem annoucing #1 on the charts was "Mickey" by Toni Basil.
Even though today's charts are dominated by American Idol crappers and rappers. I still would love to know your answers on these questions.
  I only visit this site (so you all know) and will only take answers from this site. I don't care if you are an auto user or not. Just answer as you will. Add anything you like and will post on this topic in 2 weeks. Lemme see....3 / 2 / 05 will be the date to chart all of this.
  I will rank this in a top 10  way. 10 is good, 1 is great. I want this to be a fun post, so please join in.

1) - What is your favorite pogo game?

2) - What is your least favorite pogo  game?

3) - What game do you feel you've earned the most tokens on?

4) - What game to you could be improved?

5) - What game is hardest badge to earn? This extends to game award or weekly.

6) - If you could take an arcade game from the 80's and turn it into a pogo game with ranks and badges, what would it be? (pac man, asteroids, crazy climber, frogger, examples....)

7) - scale of 1 to 10. (1 being best rank)....how many jackpots have pogo given and sent check to? We've all talked to people on pogo. What I am asking is on a 1 / 10 scale your belief and faith in that jackpot.

8) - If you were sent away for court penalties for life in a hot air balloon, what pogo to go game would you take with you?

9) - (1 / 10) again. 1 being best. How do you rate pogo for service?

10) - Say you're the editor of a flashy magazine. What badge would you have on front cover?

11)  - What badge do you want to write pogo and say, This Badge suxxxxx" too?

12) - What is the nicest badge in your opinion?

13) - What is you're al time favorite song? (just curious), but will post

corvettegurl

1) - What is your favorite pogo game?  TOUGH CHOICE...AT THE
        MOMENT IT IS PINOCHLE

2) - What is your least favorite pogo  game?  THAT WOULD BE SPADES &
        CHESS :o

3) - What game do you feel you've earned the most tokens on?  HAVE
        WON EXCATLY  25,310,840 TOKENS ON TURBO 21 BUT POPPIT IS
        MY LATEST TOKEN GETTER

4) - What game to you could be improved? GREENBACK BAYOU

5) - What game is hardest badge to earn? This extends to game award or weekly.  HATED GETTING THE GET TO THE SPEEDROUND 300 TIMES IN
            POPPIT AND THE FIRST GOLF CHALLENGE WAS BEYOND ME >:(

6) - If you could take an arcade game from the 80's and turn it into a pogo game with ranks and badges, what would it be? (pac man, asteroids, crazy climber, frogger, examples....)  CENTIPEDE OR PAPERBOY

7) - scale of 1 to 10. (1 being best rank)....how many jackpots have pogo given and sent check to? We've all talked to people on pogo. What I am asking is on a 1 / 10 scale your belief and faith in that jackpot.  WELL I WON
        FIFTY BUCKS ONCE AND GOT THE CHECK AND A TAX FORM TO FILL
        OUT A FEW WEEKS LATER....SO I DO BELIEVE AT LEAST THE SMALL
        JACKPOTS ARE FOR REAL

- If you were sent away for court penalties for life in a hot air balloon, what pogo to go game would you take with you?  WELL THAT WOULD HAVE TO
     BE POPPIT TO GO >:D

9) - (1 / 10) again. 1 being best. How do you rate pogo for service?
       SERVICE AS IN GAMES -10  SERVICE AS IN CUSTOMER - 5

10) - Say you're the editor of a flashy magazine. What badge would you have on front cover? JAGUAR BADGE IN TRI-PEAKS

11)  - What badge do you want to write pogo and say, This Badge suxxxxx" too?  OMG THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE "FIRST CLASS ACT"
           FOR FIRST CLASS SOLITARE OFFERED IN DEC 2003  HMM WHAT
           DOES THAT LITTLE PINK THING LOOK LIKE TO YOU ::)

12) - What is the nicest badge in your opinion? I LIKE THE HEART OF
          SPADES BADGE AND THE NEW HEART OF GOLD BADGE

13) - What is you're al time favorite song? (just curious), but will post
          BABE BY THE STYX  & DREAMWEAVER

Punkywilma

1) Pinochle
2) Dice Derby
3) Canasta
4) Fortune Bingo
5) Word Whomp Whack - Golden Carrot
6) Galaga
7) 5
8) Zuma
9) 7
10) Cleopatra (phlinx badge)
11) If you mean ugly - most of the jigsaws
12) Golden Carrot
13) Worn me Down - Racheal Yamagata

Motley

1) - What is your favorite pogo game?  Mahjong Garden

2) - What is your least favorite pogo  game?  Greenback Bayou (what is the point of it anyway?)

3) - What game do you feel you've earned the most tokens on?  Mahjong Garden

4) - What game to you could be improved?  Fortune Bingo (Dottie needs a new voice box)

5) - What game is hardest badge to earn? This extends to game award or weekly.  So far, it was a Dice Derby one where you had to get so many jackpot spins.

6) - If you could take an arcade game from the 80's and turn it into a pogo game with ranks and badges, what would it be? (pac man, asteroids, crazy climber, frogger, examples....)  Space Invaders

7) - scale of 1 to 10. (1 being best rank)....how many jackpots have pogo given and sent check to? We've all talked to people on pogo. What I am asking is on a 1 / 10 scale your belief and faith in that jackpot.  1--I believe they have so many rules in their TOS that it's nearly impossible to win the big jackpot and get it. 

8) - If you were sent away for court penalties for life in a hot air balloon, what pogo to go game would you take with you?  Personally, I wouldn't make it, I have an intense fear of heights and that question alone has me shaking at the thought of it.

9) - (1 / 10) again. 1 being best. How do you rate pogo for service?  That is a joke, right?  ;D  I'd give them an overall of 2.

10) - Say you're the editor of a flashy magazine. What badge would you have on front cover?  The Pink Ribbon Group Challenge one.  It's a message I believe in.

11)  - What badge do you want to write pogo and say, This Badge suxxxxx" too?  There was a honeybee badge last year for Tumble Bees, I can't remember the challenge but I never use the badge because the thing scares me.

12) - What is the nicest badge in your opinion?  Even though I hate the game, the Greenback Bayou badge with the purple background with the moon on it.

13) - What is you're al time favorite song? (just curious), but will post  "So Tell Me Why" by Poison, "Daily Nightly" by the Monkees..sorry but I can't choose between those two.

Adacia

Come ON! I love your replies, but narrow it down. Be free with the questions, but make the answer stick. Please one answer for question and rant on. This is meant to think about. I luv's ya O0. Let me have a "direct answer" to post. The ultimate outcome will be flawless

Motley

Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 05:52:26 PM
  Come ON! I love your replies, but narrow it down. Be free with the questions, but make the answer stick. Please one answer for question and rant on. This is meant to think about. I luv's ya O0. Let me have a "direct answer" to post. The ultimate outcome will be flawless

LMAO...my songs are like my children, I can never choose just one.  I am a true Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.   >:D  Poison is when I'm sober, that Monkees song is when I'm drunk.  Right now, I'm sober, for the moment.  But not for long, I'm watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape?   ;D

Adacia

Try "The Safety Dance" on a few coctails. "Puttin' On The Ritz" after some smoke, and "I Can't Wait" by Nu Shooz in the same hour lol. (Keep Feeling) Fascination....ARRRR I'm having a time with last question.  I'll get there

Motley

Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 06:17:11 PM
  Try "The Safety Dance" on a few coctails. "Puttin' On The Ritz" after some smoke, and "I Can't Wait" by Nu Shooz in the same hour lol. (Keep Feeling) Fascination....ARRRR I'm having a time with last question.  I'll get there

LOL...that's how I felt when I first got XM radio in my car and turned on the 80's station, I almost drove off the road with excitement.  Made me want to run into my basement and get my granny boots, bangel bracelets, aqua net, and leggings.  After that nostalgia, I'm going to petition Pogo for a Space Invaders game, or maybe Pitfall. 

Adacia

Ohhhhh, you remember Matthew Wilder and Taco? Dang blang!  O0

IndianLover

1) - Pinochle (but hard to say, i have many, lol)

2) - Greenback Bayou

3) - World Class Solitaire

4) - All actually

5) - Dice Derby 600

6) - Centipede

7) - 10 - i believe it exists i rec'd a gift certificate so i must believe someday i win the jp

8)  - WCS

9)  3 pogo needs lots of improvement - esp. cust service

10) Not sure

11)  I do not dislike any

12) Spades

13) "Into the Night" by Benny Mardones

Motley

Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 06:38:54 PM

That took a moment, I had the words but not the titles...Never Gonna Break My Stride and Puttin' On the Ritz.  Goes right along with 2 others I liked that no-one can remember...Scritti Politti and Climie Fisher.  ;D

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: Motley on February 18, 2005, 08:11:35 PM
Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 06:38:54 PM

That took a moment, I had the words but not the titles...Never Gonna Break My Stride and Puttin' On the Ritz.  Goes right along with 2 others I liked that no-one can remember...Scritti Politti and Climie Fisher.  ;D

Listened to Scritti Politti last night...Perfect Way...loved that song  :-[

ProzacNurse

1. Canasta
2. Zuma
3. Canasta
4. Pay Day Free-Cell
5. W. W. W
6. Pac - man
7. 8
8. Pop-fu
9. 5
10. Window Seat badge -WCS
11. Hidden Cactus - Pop Fu
12. Golden Balloon - Pop Fu
13.  Stay -  Shakespear's Sisters

lilgreenfrog

1) Texas Hold'em
2) Checkers
3) Poppit
4) Greenback Bayou
5) Grand Prix
6) Donkey Kong
7) 10
8) Rainy Day Spider Solitaire
9) 9
10) Royal Tiger
11) Disappearing Act
12) Ribbit
14) Tonight - Joe Cocker

LustyPirateWench

1) - What is your favorite pogo game?    Bingo

2) - What is your least favorite pogo  game?   Greenback Dumb Frogs

3) - What game do you feel you've earned the most tokens on? Vaults of Atlantis

4) - What game to you could be improved?  Phlinx

5) - What game is hardest badge to earn? This extends to game award or weekly. Perfect Pair

6) - If you could take an arcade game from the 80's and turn it into a pogo game with ranks and badges, what would it be? (pac man, asteroids, crazy climber, frogger, examples....) Galaga

7) - scale of 1 to 10. (1 being best rank)....how many jackpots have pogo given and sent check to? We've all talked to people on pogo. What I am asking is on a 1 / 10 scale your belief and faith in that jackpot. 3

Cool - If you were sent away for court penalties for life in a hot air balloon, what pogo to go game would you take with you? Vaults again

9) - (1 / 10) again. 1 being best. How do you rate pogo for service? 5

10) - Say you're the editor of a flashy magazine. What badge would you have on front cover? Level 40 Aces

11)  - What badge do you want to write pogo and say, This Badge suxxxxx" too? That silly one from thanksgiving

12) - What is the nicest badge in your opinion? Angel Badge in Aces

13) - What is you're al time favorite song? (just curious), but will post "Fields of Gold" Sting...

LPW...

bubblegum163

1.) - Canasta

2.) - Checkers

3.) - World Class Solitare

4.) - Pretty much all of them but Green back Bayou especially

5.) - Fortune Bingo Game award badges

6.) - Frogger

7.) - 3

8.)- Canasta

9.) - 5

10.) - Panda Pai Gow Poker - Shooting Star Badge

11)  - The Phlinx Isis Badge...it is kinda creepy

12) - Jungle Gin - Butterfly Badge

13) - Don Mclean - American Pie

romeo

canasta
that stupid frog game
texas holdem and turbo 21 both about 7 mill
stupiud frog game again and pop fu could have more game badges
pop fu or www
PAC MAN!! best game ever O0
mahjong
phlinx life badge (the volcano blackjack badges are nice but they are not out)
one of the stupid checkers badges
phlinx life badge or jaguar badge in tri peaks
in the club - 50 cent

Janadra

1. Pinochle
2. FreeCell
3. Turbo 21
4 Greenback Bayou (best improvement would be it's death)
5. Canasta 50 rank
6. Pac-Man or QBert
7. Faith in JP...3
8. Lottso (to numb the pain)
9. Pogo service...7
10. Temple of Stars (TriPeaks) or the Transcendent Dragon from mahjong
11. Any spider solitaire badge
(they are all ugly as sin)
12. Jaguar
13. "Chop Suey" by System of a Down

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview