PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:00:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo jackpots and prizes

Started by alltheacesAAAAA,

Previous topic - Next topic

alltheacesAAAAA

hi there this is my first time at this forum so excuse me if i do are say wrong.
as you all know pogo offers jackpots and prizes for most of there games. but how many of you know that anyone outside the u.s. can't win or claim the prizes. i was a an ordinary member for quite a few years (about 3) i then thought it was time to pay for club pogo so i made a new name and joined club pogo. ive been a club pogo member for about 3 months now and imagine my dismay when i won a jackpot in alibaba slots to not recieve the jackpot but       20, 000 tokens instead so i looked in the help section and discovered that no one outside the U.S. can win. it doesnt say this fact any where when your purchasing and when i commented this in a complaint to pogo i got the response that it was down to the members to find that information out before they pay.

ok thats enough from me thanks for taking the time to read this thread
                                    stu

philinuk

hi
i actually live in england uk.and when i signed up for club pogo it does say in pogo terms and conditions that prizes r not valid to people outside the usa and canada.it is there clear as day.it is something to do with taxes or some law,but can understand the annoyance of it.there r games sites based in the usa which pay prizes regardless of where u live or what country,and its about time pogo adopted the same thing.i wouldnt mind paying tax on winning a prize as im an outsider in england.if other games sites can do it,y cant pogo ?

pickled_toast

seems odd that they'd only crdit you with 20k in tokens. seems chincy to me. dang if u cant win the prizes they should give you 50 mil in tokies!

smiles29

i can but cant complain.  i live in the us but aint won nothin but wallpapers, screensavers, and tokens.  but u r rite, 20,000 tokens in exchange for a jp does seem a little on the cheap side.  but did u atleast get ur jp badge tho?  just wondering.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview