Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Other Games?

Started by Notquitecherry,

Previous topic - Next topic

Notquitecherry

I was just wondering if anyone plays anything besides pogo on the net?  For instance my hubby plays battlefield vietnam and Kingpin.     ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Notquitecherry

Now see I LOOOOOVE the sims 2 but its not a net game (dont have the online version  :'( )

irisheyesRsmiling

I myself am a HUGE  Grand Theft Auto freak! I'm playing GTA San Andreas now--and I'm so addicted!! O0
Also, any PS2 people that like survival horror games---I highly recommend The Suffering--that is one cool game!!!
I want to get God of War as well. Hagn all!! :D

Homer

Quote from: irisheyesRsmiling on March 23, 2005, 12:00:30 AM
I myself am a HUGE  Grand Theft Auto freak! I'm playing GTA San Andreas now--and I'm so addicted!! O0
Also, any PS2 people that like survival horror games---I highly recommend The Suffering--that is one cool game!!!

Have you passed the flight training? I can't get past it to complete the game. >:( Any tips for a fellow gamer? ???

I'm having trouble with the circle the airport section. I can't steer for diddly. :'(

Motley

I have a Gamecube, if I'm actually using it, I play the Zelda series, Nascar, and Wrestling.  When I really am fed up with Pogo and still want to be on the computer, I'll play Diablo.

RocknRollGirl

Sorry about this not being on the subject all of you are talking about, but I have to say this.  Motley, please put your shirt on, you are killing me.......j/k.....but WOW look at that six pack.......LOL. :-X
Bree

Janadra

I play more games than I should actually..........let's see....Half Life 2 (including CSS), Unreal Tournament series (my fave), Halo, COD, WOW, and on and on and on.......Pogo is not my gaming passion, just a sidenote.

Notquitecherry

irisheyesRsmiling

Homer, I haven't gotten there myself yet, I have to admit, I spend  alot of time free roaming the areas that I can get into without raising a 4-star alert----I do have to say that I have one file saved for when I use cheats on GTA and one w/o-----the jetpack is so sweettt!!! Also---I am a huge Duke Nukem and Max Payne fan also for the PC.  :D Sorry I couldn't help ya!!! But, Good Luck, I spent 8 hrs one day playing that game, I think it's gonna take a a year to get a 100%!!

Homer

That's ok. I'll figure it out somehow.

You know what they say: "Win if you can, lose if you must but always cheat!"  :P

dunkin16

I enjoy playing miniclip, newgrounds, and pogo games.  :D

OGOPOGO

Quote from: irisheyesRsmiling on March 23, 2005, 12:00:30 AM

i go on foruums
go on flyordie
go on gamecube
go on playandwin
go on yahoo
go on gamedesire

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview