PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:32:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit auto is in ALPHA testing

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

It is called ThunderPopper.

It solves puzzles (completely to zero) in sometimes 1/2 second. It can pop the whole puzzle (solved and popped) in 12 seconds.

Do the math....

That's right, 250,000 tokens an hour.

Be prepared to have your little minds blown.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sd1619

BadgeHelpOscar

See the craziness for yourself...

Slide the bar all the way to the left before you click START (the slide bar that is right on top of start)

IF YOU HAVE MSJVM java and would like to alpha test this for yourself, go to this link:

http://pogo.bz/poppit/ThunderPopper.exe

This will only work with MSJVM java!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Janadra

That is by far the best auto I think I have used.  I see no problem getting upwards of 200,000+ per hour with it.  Great job!

fuzzyferrets

yes this auto works great. i have it play on level 3 and it pops all the balloons. Good Job!

Jeffer

Runs very well on mine, but rather slow, even on the fast setting.  The speed setting doesn't seem to have an impact on the game on my puter...

XP, 2.4, 512 meg, IE6, MSJVM, other settings as Badgehelp like's em...

Just trying to give feedback... Would never complain about an alpha...

gmc99ss

i think it might be wise to incorporate some sort of anti-ban protection, i know people wil lgo into the rooms and watch people play all night without chatting. I think it might be wise to insert something taht would allow the user to remain active in chat. Not so much a macro, but simple ones like "hello?" "how is everyone tonight?" and also use the /emote command and smiley faces into the chat room. I don't know if that's possible, but it'd help make it undetectable if they log the rooms and such with activity throughout the game. It can also be randomized to also prevent detection so people don't catch on to it as easily.

just a thought/idea/suggestion

Mayhem

Why not just use RoomRover with the auto?

Jump rooms every 20 min or so ... It'll keep the stats reasonable and your not in one room for too long at a time.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gmc99ss

where is roomrover?

EDIT: So when can we see a registered/full version of this program? and if we're registered users of Stoppit, do we get the upgrade  ;D

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

thefreak2

I tried this out for 10 mins before the trial registration expired. It gave me around 3331.8333 tokens per minute which amounts to 199910 (200000 for argument sake) per hour which is 4.8 million per day. This is the best auto ever made.

Bubbaslots

great auto. the trial is over. how do you update your first poppit with this.

smiles29

this auto rocks!!!!! .  the trial ran for 20 min and i didnt do it on the fastest speed either i ran it on the 3rd line from fastest and it made me 48,052 tokens.  it had a 90% accuracy rate on level 3 with leaving 0 balloons 97% of the time which is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than what i do on level 1 which btw is at 58% leaving 0 balloons maybe 25% of the time.  i sooooooooooooo cant wait to get my paypal stuff varified tom. so i can order all the autos.
u guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!milies.sofrayt.com/fsc/clap2.gif[/img]

gmc99ss

yeah it's great.... but keep in mind guys use it wisely. i was afraid of getting caught because before i could blink the game was over! it was amazing!  :o

sooo can we update our registered stoppits to it?  :-\

TRACII

This is an AWESOME auto!  Worked great for me (once I remembered to take off SunJava) and made lots of tokies and no time!!

One thing (of course I know it's only Alpha... but I HAVE TO be a smartbutt and point this out)  "Balloon" is spelled wrong... it's all spelled "baloon"

:D

LadyMystik

GREAT auto! I'm not sure how much of my trial I've used, but check this out:

Winning Percentage: 89%
Won: 16 Games
Lost: 2 Games
Biggest Win: 1293
Total Tokens Won: 20526

Not bad for just a few minutes!

Motley

Bubbaslots

When do you think the testing be over and we get to use that auto again. :)

RocknRollGirl

If you purchased the original stoppit, will you get to register the new ThunderPopper.  I went to the site to purchase it but I do not see it on the web site.  I tried it and it works great and man does it pop those ballons fast.  This one is a keeper for sure and why to go guys.  Thanks,
Bree

BadgeHelpOscar

Any of you Alpha testers that want it and have bought stoppit, follow the directions at:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Make sure to include Thunder's reg code

We might release it today or tomorrow night....hard to say. We may wait a few days and add 98/ME support. Haven't decided yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview