PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:39:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to tun off....

Started by JustNutsAboutPogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JustNutsAboutPogo

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to disable or block private chats? I havn't seen this in Pogo or just maybe i over looked it, If anyone has any clues on this please send them my way!!!!!!

To make it more clearer, I was wondering if there was any was of either turning off or blocking the PRIVATE CHATS in Pogo????

Homer

You can check the box to decline private chat from that person but I think it doesn't prevent anyone else from doing it and I'm not sure if it remembers the names. Maybe the pogo help section might have more detailed info. I'll see if i can find something. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Pogo says:

If you don't want to private chat with someone who is inviting you, simply click the [Decline] button when you're asked if you'd like to join their Private Chat.

If you don't want anyone to invite you to a private chat, simply put a check in the 'Decline all private chat invitations' box and click the [decline] button. This setting doesn't save between rooms or visits to the site, so you'll have to do this each time you enter a room to keep people from inviting you.

If you want to accept the invitation you just got, but prevent future invitations in that room, put a check in the 'Decline all private chat invitations' box and then press the [Accept] button.

To turn off the 'decline all invitations' feature, just leave the room and come back in again.

Homer

texan

Justnuts...I know what ya mean...I've been gettin hammered with private chat invites alot this past 2 weeks..It's gotten to the point when i'm playin, i close chat all together most the time..gets to be annoying when yur playin a fast paced game or something.
Hugs
Beth

KMK92304

I have been getting at least one private chat invite a night. And nightly I get one from the same person. Very annoying  >:(

Homer

I know you can't do it with all the games but where you can just create a private room. Then they can't get in without the password. O0

Homer

Oh I completely understand why they do it. Was just making a suggestion. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview