PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:55:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit auto is in ALPHA testing

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbaslots

I send my reg code and a copy of my recipt from poppit but i'm not getting no response from no one

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Janadra

BadgeHelpOscar

I guess I got that priviliged stripped away.

Man, most internet companies I deal with take about 2 days to get back to me. I step out for a few hours and people go bananas.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 27, 2005, 12:19:30 PM
I guess I got that priviliged stripped away.

Man, most internet companies I deal with take about 2 days to get back to me. I step out for a few hours and people go bananas.

Well there ya go Oscar! you can live on the banana's!!!

Problem solved ;)

LPW...

Mayhem

QuoteAny of you Alpha testers that want it and have bought stoppit, follow the directions at:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Make sure to include Thunder's reg code

My dog ate my stoppit receipt .. can i still get a password for the new auto?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinky

WOWSERS!
I just ran this auto and I think my jaw is still on the ground. I started it up and wondered how fast it would go and then all Hell broke loose..balloons popping at like light speed! The little boxes were not even hitting the bottom of the screen and all the balloons were popped. ME LIKES!
GREAT JOB  :D :D :D

BadgeHelpOscar

berlinman

If this is an alpha version the beta might make my display explode - incredible stuff!!! O0 O0 O0

BadgeHelpOscar

LustyPirateWench

Well - thought I would test this one out. But clearly - the world is also testing it - cause I can't get a poppit window open. heh

LPW...

BadgeHelpOscar

smiles29

oh no i cant handle a monitor meltdown!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hubby always doin stuff to screw up puter thats y i had to get a laptop just strictly for the sole pupose of this site and pogo

kazandchip

A Big thanks to Oscar for the quick reply in sending me my reg code..This programme is brilliant  :-*

Jeffer

My program works perfectly... but very slowly.. In fact it works at 2 sec's a pop...  As opposed to many, that doesn't bother me... I don't NEED a million tokens an hour...  But would like my auto to work...

LOL... Oscar you only put out an alpha... Not complaining....  Just one of these days I'm gonna have a bad day playing poker and will need your auto...  8)

BadgeHelpOscar

You need to slide the bar all the way to the left if you want it go faster

tokenreaper

when will the "new" poppit auto be released. also will trials be extended? just wondering

Jeffer

My problem is with the bar slid ALL the way over..  Like I said, it pops the same speed at ALL settings, regardless...

Listed problem yesterday...

Know you are busy and getting hit with a lot of problems..  Not trying to be a plaigner..

gmc99ss

is there a way you can make it compatible with RoomRover??? It just doesn't run while roomrover is working in the background. Once RROVER is disabled (exited) it starts right up on popping "baloons" haha

FlippantOne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview