PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit auto is in ALPHA testing

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenreaper

will thunderpopper be released today. just needed to knnow because it is very good, it makes about 50k before the trial expire. I think this surpass 100,000 tokens auto. good job pogocheats on this 1!

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: Bubbaslots on February 27, 2005, 12:03:19 PM
I send my reg code and a copy of my recipt from poppit but i'm not getting no response from no one

I gotta tell ya...I sent my receipt for the Stoppit Auto ...included the Thunder Poppit # and in like 3 minutes Oscar had sent me the registration code.  :)

So come on people let's cut Oscar some slack.

If you follow the directions and provide what is necessary you will get a response  ;)

Thanks Oscar for everything...you Rock  O0 O0 O0

TripleR

Hi Oscar,

Is there any possibility you could post the pc requirements (setup) for the new thunder auto for poppit.
I would love to try/purchase it; however, it doesn't work on my computer.

I have read through MANY posts -- lots of instructions that I can't follow, lol.

For instance, ppl say the proper java must be working -- I have no idea from Java -- have downloaded several versions, as instructed, but don't know how to change what I am using...i.e.,  sun java and ms java.

Sounds like a huge personal question, doesn't it, lol

Thank you.....if you can't help, no problem.  I will continue muddling along.

bountyhunter

now that is fast i downloaded the new auto tried it out for one game,sent oscar my info and i got my password in as little as 5 mins,i wish i knew this was associated with that lol earlier.i just found this site, today but ive been downloading from other site and had no idea there was a forum or a connection.learning new things everyday......thx oscar

Jeffer

OK Oscar.. I owe you an apology....

After checking my internet settings, my firewall, my spyware monitor as well as going to my system monitor to see if something was eating too many resources I locked my office door at work today and tried the auto there... Same thing.... arrgghhhhh!!  Checked everything over again and then realized...

When you said slide the bar all the way over, you meant to the LEFT not the RIGHT!! (Jeffer starts to thump head on desk repeatedly)   
:o

Gosh Oscar it sure works a lot quicker like that!!!   :-[

I won't say the "D" word, but I should...

Sorry....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gmc99ss

out of curiousity, anyone else experiencing that after so many games even at default speed, thunder only pops the balloons inside it's screen and NOT the game screen? I left for an hour and I came back and only got about 7000 tokens and it was stuck, it was still trying to move but wasnt popping them on the game screen. is this a common problem or is there a fix/updated version i dont know about? :) keep in mind speed is set at default and its registered.

berlinman

@gmc: yeah I had that too - just had to close thunderpopper + game window + restart both and it worked fine

Sometimes Thunderpopper seems to be too fast for its own capabilities ;) and looses track of the balls it wants to pop ;D

But remember, it´s an alpha!!!

@Oscar: Will there be updated alphas or even betas available through that link you posted on page 1 of this thread?
My current version claims to be 1.0 - problem here: Thunderpopper does not resume play after intermissions - and even by hitting "pause" "solve" and start" it does not get back into the rhythm - but I just have to close it, hit "new Game" in the poppit window and restart thunderpopper - then it works fine until the next intermission.

But while stoppit was able to solve 4 or 5 puzzles between two intermissions, thunderpoopper solves like 20 or more!!!

I would not even complain if this was a final version - it sure is worth the 10 bucks.  It is certainly the fastest token bringer on the market.

My system: Athlon 1800 XP, onboard graphics, 480 Megs of Ram, Java 1.1.4. Microsoft - and of course all settings as you want them to be ;)

Homer

The auto may be working faster than your pc can handle. Try slowing it down just a bit. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

homey12

Quote from: gmc99ss on February 27, 2005, 08:52:02 AM
yeah it's great.... but keep in mind guys use it wisely. i was afraid of getting caught because before i could blink the game was over! it was amazing!  :o

sooo can we update our registered stoppits to it?  :-\

Jeffer

Now that I learned how to use it... it IS a dangerous auto... :o

It works so well that I would recommend that you DON'T use it unattended, at least until Room Rover is set for it...

And my gosh, it's so FUN to watch.. Lol... 8)

Bubbaslots

I find that it doesn't pop all the balloons but i'm willing to babysit it till the final thunder  poppit comes out. I tryed every from lowering the speeds to smooth edges, screen sizes. the only problem i have is if the auto says there 3 balloons left and 2 of the are the same color but has the + sign in it. it won't pop it and i have to do it manually

kazandchip

My thunderpoppit often disappears after a few games but this is an auto you have to keep your eye on..it does so well,I got a 2003 challenge in 10 mins.Thanks Guys

gmc99ss

Quote from: Bubbaslots on March 04, 2005, 06:07:24 AM
I find that it doesn't pop all the balloons but i'm willing to babysit it till the final thunder  poppit comes out. I tryed every from lowering the speeds to smooth edges, screen sizes. the only problem i have is if the auto says there 3 balloons left and 2 of the are the same color but has the + sign in it. it won't pop it and i have to do it manually

same here, sometimes it won't pop the last set that needs to be popped before a new game can be started. I expressed this problem before and was told it was the speed setting. My computer's speed setting is fine. I am running over 1gig memory, T1 capabilities, and have a processor well over 2.8ghz. I still run into these problems even with the game speed set at default. but again it's just an alpha so hopefully in due time the beta will be finely tuned..

RocknRollGirl

Does anyone know when the ThunderPopper will be released on BadgeHelp.  I would appreciate any information anyone has.  Thank you.
Bree

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 04, 2005, 10:58:49 AM
I think we are just going to wait until pop2 is released

OK, thank you Oscar for you fast reply.  Do you have any idea when the pop2 will be realeased?  I appreciate all the help you give to me.  Thanks again.
Bree

BadgeHelpOscar

Things change day to day. As we are looking at it now, we are going to make some changes, beta test it over night and release it. Should be a few days
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

jerrylewis

the thing stooped me in 5 mins saying register i for one need more then 5 mins to try a program should atleast have 1 day of trial not 5 mins i would like to test things thouroughly before i shell out my money

Th1CheatsPogo2

oh please tell me it will be out within a week. i cant wait. im ready to make lots and lots of tokens! :) ;D

-Brad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview