Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeve: Pogo Petitions.

Started by homelessdog,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

[begin rant]
Please do not every forward anything to my pogo message box.  I hate people that send forwards, especially fowards with long lists of names trying to get pogo to change something.  Here's what I want pogo to change: Ban people who forward stupid messages to everyone in their buddy list.  Stop it.  Thanks. 

>:D    :P
[/end rant]

Adacia

ITA! I've got atleast 10 people I don't even know blocked from sending me pogo spam. Still, it keeps coming every day. People actually take time to do this stuff, geez.

BigByrd

The quickest way to get blocked from my pogo Inbox "friend or foe" is to send me a pogo petition.

homelessdog

Pretend I'm your friend and you don't know it.  Now, you don't know my screenname, so best to just stop sending forwards to everyone to be safe.  ; )

Carly

I got one petition. I deleted it. Will never forward anything,  >:(

philinuk

the best thing i done was send a mail to all  my friends on pogo,and just stated if i received any forwarded mail,then they would be blocked no questions asked.i done that 3 months ago,and since then i havent recieved 1 forwarded mail.maybe they blocked me lol

pogoisevil

I simply don't chat. :-X I don't give anyone any reason to contact me for anything. I can't stand to see some of the idiotic drivel that's pervasive in most chat rooms. >:D

So far, I've never received a message from anyone on Pogo.  O0

IDidWhat?

Quote from: homelessdog on March 08, 2005, 11:20:22 PM
[begin rant]
Please do not every forward anything to my pogo message box.  I hate people that send forwards, especially fowards with long lists of names trying to get pogo to change something.  Here's what I want pogo to change: Ban people who forward stupid messages to everyone in their buddy list.  Stop it.  Thanks. 

>:D    :P
[/end rant]

i have reported many people as spammers doing that stuff to me.. if i talk to you once in a chat room do not feel free to add me to your friends list and send me chain letters!

Carly

Quote from: pogoisevil on March 09, 2005, 04:42:16 PM
I simply don't chat. :-X I don't give anyone any reason to contact me for anything. I can't stand to see some of the idiotic drivel that's pervasive in most chat rooms. >:D

So far, I've never received a message from anyone on Pogo.  O0

I agree with you 100%. Some how a person got my name when I wasnt even playing in pogo and sent me a petition. I deleted it right away. Didnt get any more petitions since.

pogoisevil

I failed to mention in my last post that whenever possible, I prefer to play in different temporary rooms. I've noticed there is less chatting in them, therefore, probably not as many snitches either.

1Lone1

i have to agree with everybody - that they need to quit with the petitions - I sent one out and titled it "This is not a petition" - simply stating - that pogo knows what pogo needs to do - a handful of petitions is not going to change their minds with how they work either - You know how some people are though - they're not happy unless they can try to change things in pogo - and get all the other suckers to believe it also - I still get  them in my pogo mail - but i delete them all - maybe someone will actually get the hint in the long run  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview