PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:13:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

500 free tokens

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

On the home page click "Latest News"
when you get to that page click on the  Pogo Shtick newsletter! link or the banner...when that window pops open theres a click here for 500 free tokens link!!

I dunno if anyone else posted this already but anyway here it is again....lol.

Kelly

Barb do I get a gold star for this (if i am the first to post of it...lol)???????

Homer

Gee 500 tokens. They actually make it sound like they are doing you a favor. Don't even get me started on their pathetic jackpot spins and badge token awards.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Hey thats one of my fav Kenney Chesney songs...did you see him on good morning america ...hes such a hottie!!!

Well after "Homer" of course...hehehe!!!!

romeo

Kelly

Well then they ripped me off I could of swore it only gave me 500....maybe it was 1000 and I am getting old and sinile...yup thats prolly it....oh Barb yes Keith Urban is just a fine hunk of man....my daughter just loves him....Now we can't forget Tim and Toby....2 other nice looking sets of bunns...lmao...ok the list can on and on can't it....where are our mines this lovely early morning!!!!
And what am I doing awake already got to bed at 2am and up at 7:45am this is nuts...I'll blame it on the cat....ever wake up and there's a cat on your chest just a starin right in your face....kinda freaky...and you just can't go back to sleep...lol.

By the Way I wanna fill this forum with Purple ribbon wearing Teddybears so go to the off topics and read the "Help the fight against cancer" topic people!! Comon guys give me something to do today....besides my captian is coming over today....and I'd love to show her the money!!!!!!!!

irisheyesRsmiling

Actually, its a 1000 tokies when u sign up to receive the newsletter and when u just go to the latest news section and open the Pogo schtick newsletter from there, thats where the 500 tokies link is ;)

IrishEyesRsmiling O0

Kelly

Quote from: irisheyesRsmiling on February 17, 2005, 02:57:24 PM
Actually, its a 1000 tokies when u sign up to receive the newsletter and when u just go to the latest news section and open the Pogo schtick newsletter from there, thats where the 500 tokies link is ;)

IrishEyesRsmiling O0

Thanks for clearing that up thought I was goin batty....lol.

irisheyesRsmiling

PogoFreak165

WOW! thank you for that post i just got 500 tokens thanks so much! O0

ladijade4

Hi,There  must be something wrong with me,I checked home page and cant find latest news,I would like to get 1,000 tokens!!

I saw something that said pogp cheats news, clicked on it but nothing

thanks,ladijade...... :-[.... :-[

Homer

Latest news is on the www.pogocheats.net home page. We do not give tokens away. I believe you are confusing our news with the pogo newsletter that sometimes has a token link. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview