PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:25:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Confused about a Pogo Answer

Started by RocknRollGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

I wrote to Pogo saying that I would like to win the "Hearts of Gold Super Badge," but I did not know how I could win it if I did not have any more personall challenges left to do.  I have finished all of 2003, 2004 and 2005 challenges and this is what they responded to me.  Did any of you ever hear of doing a challenge for a 2nd time?  If so please let me know and thank.
Bree

Hello.

Personal challenges can be completed more than once, so this should make it possible for you to get the badge.

Good Luck!

GM_Wolf
Pogo Support
Pogo Customer Relations

bob@pogopal

Yes, I have. Ask Barbara how many times she has won that one Word Whomp Whackdown badge.

smiles29

yes once u have completed all the challenges available up to the present, then u can go back and work on any of them u like as many times as u want.  like if u really like freecell, u can go back and work on all the freecell badges over and over without doin any others.  so u could earn one badge 50x and all the rest only once, but u must have all of the others completed first, unless it it a super badge then u cant get them after their initial release dates.  hope this helps.

RocknRollGirl

Thank you very much for the information.  I will surely work on the personal challenges badges again not that I know I can.  Thanks so much for the help.
Bree

smiles29

you are quite welcome.  just remember the super badges cannot be aquired after the initial release, so once they are gone thats it, you will not have the opportunity to get them again.

Janadra

I always do a personal challenge, although I have always been caught up.  I am currently testing the theory as to whether or not I will get the 2003 challenges completed badge again after completing all badges a second time.  I do it mainly for the tokens, but also out of some twisted masochistic nature I have with pogo as well.  ;)

Carly

Quote from: Janadra on March 03, 2005, 03:47:17 AM
I always do a personal challenge, although I have always been caught up.  I am currently testing the theory as to whether or not I will get the 2003 challenges completed badge again after completing all badges a second time.  I do it mainly for the tokens, but also out of some twisted masochistic nature I have with pogo as well.  ;)

I cant see myself doing personal challenges twice. Especially the " catch 300 fireflies in green back bayou. More power to you for wanting to redo them.  O0

JungleGinny

Aw, that's my favorite badge! And an easy one at that!  O0

Janadra

Haven't figured out why I do it yet.  Have 19  x2's in 2003 and 9 x2s in 2004.  D'oh.

sd1619

To make it easy, if you pick a personal early in the morning before the weekly ones come up, you can pick one of the same as the weekly ones and you will get both done at once.

Thadius856

I thought they fixed that by making you unable to take personal challenges for badges less than 6 weeks old?

Betty Boop

im really confused now.........i thought super badges could only be won when they were offered and if you didnt get it then, you were out of luck.....is this true or not?

Janadra

That is true.  What the problem was is RockNRollGirl didn't see how she could obtain the current super badge challenge as she had completed all of her challenges from past, therefore did not have enough challenges to equal the amount required to get the badge.  She didn't know you could repeat past regular challenges. and that those repeats would count toward any current super badge challenge.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on March 03, 2005, 08:41:27 AM
Bree,
All you have to do is to open your badge album and pick a personal challenge to do again.  Pick an easy one and just do it over.  Once you complete that challenge your super badge will pop up and you will get a X2 next to your challenge badge.  This is from my badge album.

Thank you Barb, I am glad that I finally found out you can do the challenges again.  I missed out on the Super Badge because of my not knowing you could do the same personal challenges.  And thank you Janadra for helping the other people to understand what I was trying to ask in the forum.  Again Thank you Barb for helping me out and understanding that I can win all of the Super Badges now.
xoxox
Bree

Janadra

RocknRollGirl

Thank you both for trying to help me out, but I just did not know you can do the personal challenges over again....my mistake.  I want to thank you both for trying you best to help me out.  And yes Barb, I am doing much better now and thank you so much for caring.
Bree

Homer

Hope you feel better Bree. Can I come over and play doctor? j/k :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2005, 01:45:06 PM
Hope you feel better Bree. Can I come over and play doctor? j/k :P

Thank you Homer, but i had enough Doctors working on me......LOL.  But if you could have made me feel better than going into the hospital 3 times in 2 weeks I think I would have taken you up on it.....hahahaha.  Doctor Homer....it has a nice ring to it.....LOL. ;)
Bree

Homer

Now if I can only get the bank to confuse my bank account for Oscar's. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Sorry must still be a little sick, I fixed it tho and sorry Doctor Homer........hahaha.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview