PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:32:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reasons why I love Homer

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

---

Adacia

Lmao Barbara...I  hope you're kidding.  ;)  I am so not talking about you. You can talk to me anytime . :) 
    I am learning that displaying the master badge can also earn a stalker. I still get people asking me where I got the badge. I can say that two of them are following me around begging me to help them. I try and be nice, but limits are limits. One is simply annoying, and the other I will refer to as a 'stalker'. 
    I do love the poem and can't wait to see Homer's response O0

Kelly

What a clever poem Barb!!! Very sweet and so true. Homer is the best...he has been a great help to me for many questions and requests!! Plus he is an Eagles fan so that says it all right there...hehehehe. Love ya too Homer!!

RocknRollGirl

Barb, you are so talented and the poem was so cute and I loved it.  I think Homer is a very sweet person also and I love the way you portrayed him.  I think you hit it his personally right on the head.  Keep me smiling and laughing, it keeps me strong and well.
Bree O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview