PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

proof my account was using auto

Started by muncherPOGO,

Previous topic - Next topic

muncherPOGO

I asked for proof i used an auto and which 1 was used this is thier response
               l
               V

Response (Pogo Maul)   
Hello,

Sorry, but that information is not available to you.

its not available to me even though i won a prize they feel they dont need to show proof i was using an auto to win that prize .i feel that this proves they have no proof that was just a tactic to not give me my money.

Homer

Sounds like Pogo has retained the services of the law firm Dewey, Cheatham & Howe  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

muncherPOGO

yes pogo says i used auto but says they cant make the proof available to me i wrote can they make it available to my attorney since i did when money and they claim i used a cheat i feel i have right to c proof but as u c they have none thats y its not available.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen

muncherPOGO

about 1500.00 in cash they owe me and after not getting my money i complained then all of asudden my accounts i won money under were blocked and i was told i use autos so i wont get the money

muncherPOGO

muncherPOGO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2005, 03:22:43 PM
Save some for the rest of us will ya! :P

Even if they DO save some for us - chances are Pogo ain't giving it up anyway!

heh.

homelessdog

If you won a large drawing like that, all of your game history is going to be scrutinized for any activity that appears to be achieved beyond human means. 

If you've never used an auto program or any cheats, then I'd say your on track by filing motions with a lawyer. 

tvc

In reading pogo's terms of service under the heading termination of accounts it sounds like they can cancel anyone at anytime u can sue them but is it really worth it might end up costing just as much as your winnings?

Jeffer

That's the advantage they have.  They can cancel service for any time for any reason.  Your only recourse (under their TOS) is to cancel service.  They don't even mention any sort of obligation to pay...

They don't give large enough prizes away to make it worthwhile for anyone to get a lawyer.  I suppose one day enough people could get mad enough to do a class action, but with the new rules I doubt it...

Crispy Critter

I read on another site that your java sends and receives info in order to play the game and it is all logged under your account for later review should you win money.  I don't know if it's true or not, but sounds reasonable to me. >:(

IndianLover

Just outta curiousity, muncher you said you won several what on the same night, if so how many tokens did you turn in for prize drawings.  I don't know how it goes i only one a 25.00 gift certificate on the jp spinner. But say if you turn in 2,000,000 tokies or something obscene which i don't know if you did that but wouldn't that say look at me. Have you been a member long? I wouldn't waste my money or time trying to sue them considering, they are ea and i'm sure we couldn't keep up with their corporate lawyers....

goatblls2006

One other thing to factor in I think is the fact that every piece of info they keep on each person costs them money...  Would it make sense for them to keep track of EVERY time we logged on, and for how long, and how many tokens we earned, etc?   

homelessdog

Quote from: goatblls2006 on March 05, 2005, 12:13:50 AM
One other thing to factor in I think is the fact that every piece of info they keep on each person costs them money...  Would it make sense for them to keep track of EVERY time we logged on, and for how long, and how many tokens we earned, etc?   

Text log files don't take up very much space at all.  I'd say yes, if it prevents them from having to pay out a couple thousand dollars here and there, it's worth paying the couple cents in storage space to log everything they can.

Hi2Kenny

Hello,
I won a $5.00 prize and Badge in World Class Solitaire in January, I claimed the prize and last week they removed the $5.00 Badge I had won, when I asked why they responded that I was using and Auto
program (which I was) and had forfeited the prize and badge. Is there anything I can do?

Kenny

sd1619

So they can really tell when someone uses auto?  I won $20 the other week, I'm anxious to see if I get my badge and money taken away.

fuzzyferrets

i won 5 and 10 i cliamed it and got it thta was in 2003 AND IN 2004

homelessdog

They can only tell if you're using an auto if you are doing things that a human normally couldn't do, like play 6 hours straight without taking a 5 minute bathroom break, or never ever missing move, or always taking the same amount of time to play every hand, etc etc.  If you use an auto, make sure the auto is playing like a human would play, ie sporadic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview