PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:48:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpoppit?

Started by tokenreaper,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenreaper

Does anyone know when thunderpoppit will be released, cant wait any longer? 

BrendaM

does this replace the stoppit for the ones that has already paid for stoppit????

Th1CheatsPogo2

now about thunderpoppit, dose it work faster then stoppit and will i earn more tokens faster then stoppit? O0

-Brad

philinuk

thunderpopper can make 250,000 tokens an hour,that is huge difference to stoppit

jerrylewis

ok i get this and now from trying so long time ran out

searching for solution
found solution leaving behind 3 ballons
no possible moves

and i tried to download fresh copy but it says please register so i guess i really dont get to test it

i run a 2.4 ghz 512mbs ram 128mb video on 1024x768
i have tried it on other resolutions also and no go so what am i suppose to do i really want to test this auto looks interesting  but i dont want to put out my money if its not going to work I have never had any troubles like this with any other autos

foofee842

i got the thunder poppit auto and i like it, sometimes it sticks though says that the speed setting is to high, but that happens even when its turned at the lowest setting. Most of the time it works fine for me otherwise. i dont earn the amount of tokens per hour that its says it will earn me, but i do earn quite a bit . Over all im happy with my first purchase from this site and i will be buying other programs later. What i wish was that the ez bingo auto would work on my system and that this site would offer an auto for the that pirate game where you shoot the bubbles , i cant remember the name of the game , its the one where theres clams for the bonus round.

philinuk

swashbucks is the game u mean.what a terrible game lol,well thats my opinion lol

foofee842

yeah thats the game, i like to play it sometimes when i want a break from cards , i dont mind it , not my most fav but its not my least either.

thefreak2

I cannot get my thunderpoppit working and i have changed every setting imaginable. I have changed screen resolution many times with every conceivable combination and still nothing and i am running xp sp2 and sun java. The auto just keep telling me i got no balloons left.

Any ideas?

Also this new poppit is starting to scare me as it could lower the amount of tokens one or make the game slower to play. I wrote about my concerns in a topic called 'Poppit Concern'. But I just wanna get the auto working

foofee842

sometimes mine does that too, says i have no ballons left when I do, i just click reset or solve a few times then start again and it works, sometimes i have to manually click the left over ballons and then wait for the next game. I also found I couldnt have anything else running on my computer too, so if i have my messenger up I have to shut it off ect...do you run ad-aware? you might have spybots running which generally interfer with your system, try scanning with ad-aware and see if you hidden things running on your system, if you do and you remove them, the auto might work then. Shutting things down worked well for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview