PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Were Do Yall Play on Pogo

Started by Th1CheatsPogo2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Th1CheatsPogo2

Hey All,
        Just wondering what games you play on pogo. Maybe we can play and hang out sometime.

-Brad

homelessdog

You'll undoubtably find me in one of the "Rainbow Rooms", but I'm keeping my identity a secret.  ; )

Adacia

Quote from: homelessdog on March 07, 2005, 10:41:51 PM
You'll undoubtably find me in one of the "Rainbow Rooms", but I'm keeping my identity a secret.  ; )
Lol...we've probaly bumped paths several times and never knew

Douglas

You'll find me somewhere in Lottso or Rainy Day Spider Solitaire (until I get that last counfounded badge, lol).  After that, it'll be in whichever badge quest I'm on.

MikeBe9

Quote from: Adacia on March 07, 2005, 11:12:46 PM
Quote from: homelessdog on March 07, 2005, 10:41:51 PM
   Lol...we've probaly bumped paths several times and never knew

90% of pogocheat members probably play in the same room and will never know it!

jrp

I am like Barb, I like to play along, (I am here to play the games not to talk), chat is open though most of the time

SWETCHT

I am sure you can check anyone's profile and tell if they use  cheat programs.  Someone has already won all the ranks in lottso ,  that is a lots of balls in a short amount of time.  I say  NO.......WAY  !!!!

kazandchip

I am like Barb, have no favourite place and i turn chat off..not a big fan of the "I love you" posts and sometimes my 14 year old will hop to play a few hands and I don't want him to see the chat

Janadra

My chat is always open, but I'm not very talkative 90% of the time.  I go from room to room, from game to game, as I am pretty much schizophrenic when it comes to pogo, and have no particular favorite rooms. 

Jeffer

If I'm playing for fun I'll be polite and even answer a reasonable question, but normally I'm silent.  If I'm working on a badge, I'll just turn chat off.  Normally I just hit the "Play now" button to get a room.

IDidWhat?

I just look for members with 15k+ tokens...

lmao.. even then i am not sure enough to strike up a convo

foofee842

You might find this name in pogo, but you wont find me, like all other areas of the net i use multiple identities to hide. I chat, and most people know me under more then 1 name, some are aware that they are talking to the same person, some arent. Cloak and Dager keeps you safe, when you dont know who you are talking too these days.

Carly

I go room to room. sometimes I click play now so I never stay in the same room. I also go game to game.

TexasHoney

Right now you can find me in Volcano Blackjack. But Im on level 32 so you better hurry won't be here very much longer, lol.  I always hang out in the poker room. But like others I have more then 1 idenity. If you want to find some of us on line? Just check out the token totals and the amount of badges won. Most of us have several games finished and some even have them all. If you find stats like that, chances are its one of us. lol

burning_bright25

burning_bright25

dang it..hit enter didnt mean too...........lol i usually just play for the badges....i run a league outside of pogo..so im in yahoo mostly but lately...been playin bj, lottso, tripeaks, and poppit!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview