Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Strict is a Pogo Audit?

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi Pogoers   :)

I just found this wonderful website.
I did not know that pogo looks at your account if you happen to win a JP.
I would sometimes run xumouse in slots.
How far back do they check, and can they see how long you played even a month ago?year ago?
My stats are not too crazy,  74,772 games played with 1,447,725 tokens won.
Just wondering if I chilled out and played little 15 minute stretches would the stats calm down, or just resign myself that IF I were to win they will say you were running auto.
Thanks 

Th1CheatsPogo2

well lets see 74,000 games and 1.4million tokens won. now i would say that it seems that you used a auto or your just damn lucky lol. well congrats on winning that many tokens. great job O0

-Brad

Betty Boop

if it were me, and I was using an auto and won something , i dont think I would even bother to claim it,  first of all i have a better chance of getting kidnapped by terrorists than winning in pogo, 2nd i dont need the xtra headaches with the IRS if its over $1199.00 and most important its not worth getting banned.......

Th1CheatsPogo2

"first of all i have a better chance of getting kidnapped by terrorists than winning in pogo"

lmao thats funny..but its probly true cuz i never have won nothing on pogo not even a wallpapper

-Brad

Betty Boop

u can have all the worthless wall paper and screensavers that i have, I dont even bother to open them. I have a rule about that kind of stuff. "You never know what you are going to get in the crackerjack box."

Betty Boop

just a side note, if my opinion, anyone who plays pogo looking to win some cash, you would have better odds going to Vegas and playing craps, at least there I have some say in the win factor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview