This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Ranks

Started by lori,

Previous topic - Next topic

lori

Anyone know where I can find the rank listings for Lottso?

Douglas

Welp, the first site that I listed is banned.  I'll code up a games page and throw it up on my site...  Stay tuned!

And soon on MyPogoBadges.com

Douglas

SWETCHT

I  need some tips on how to get a lot of points in Lottos. I do  really good at the beginning, but dont know how to do the last  cards to get a good  ending

Thank You       

Adacia

Quote from: SWETCHT on March 08, 2005, 11:36:54 AM

I  need some tips on how to get a lot of points in Lottos. I do  really good at the beginning, but dont know how to do the last  cards to get a good  ending

I don't like super lottso cards myself. Tri peaks and pop fu cards are awesome. I like to save them for the last 2 rounds and try and score a x3 with them. If you get them early, start scratching them. If you have some good points and haven't found the spoiler after say 3 scratches, save the card till the bonus light appears around it.
  I've had 1030 x 3 on pop fu and 8oo something x 3 on tri peaks. That's my strategy and it works well for me. Super's take too long and aren't a sure bunch of tokens. Try it out ;)

Thank You       

SWETCHT

Thank you  ,,,,  much    I will give that a try

burning_bright25

someone was braggin they got over 8000 pts in one game...so i checked ..and they did! how is that possible? lol only time ive got anything higher than 4k was a lucky super card.  most of the time i get less than 1k on them...bad guessing i suppose...
and the pop fu and tri peaks cards are the high ones ive found...still 8000? lol

fuzzyferrets

my highest score was 5669 and you probably could get 8000 some how

philinuk

my highest score in lottso is 7055,but was lucky to get 2 pop fu cards,and mulitplied by 3,so i can be done

fuzzyferrets

you jsut have to have a gooooood cards to scratch off and get alot of 3x

Janadra

My high was around 7000 too and I don't do super cards...it was straight luck of multiple team cards at the right time (I think I hit 4 at once...2000 there alone) as well as always hitting the multiplier cards (especially when they fall on Pop Fu ones).

SWETCHT

My highest score  was 6800.  I didnt't know you could have more than 1 scratch  card  per set. I dont know how they do it  but people come up with  3,000 at once .. GO FIGURE     every  tip helps :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview