PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New togo game feeding frenzy

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Looks like a new togo game FEEDING FRENZY is coming soon...looks really kool...I might get this one.Saw this in pogoalpha.

•No Diets Allowed: Eat your way from small fry to big sea predator - whet your appetite by munching minnows, then work your way up to nibbling on big barracuda! Dodge other fish who want to have YOU for a meal.
• Fishy Powerups: Gain an advantage as you grow bigger by eating powerups that will stun your prey or baffle your enemies. Discover a quick burst of speed or suck a whole school of fish into your waiting belly!
•Choose timed or untimed mode: Evolve your character through multiple levels in untimed mode, or work with unlimited lives and a hungry belly through timed mode. The more you play, the more special screensavers you will unlock that you can save for your desktop.
• Play offline, anytime: Feeding Frenzy is at your fingertips anytime you want to relax with a great puzzle game. No ad interruptions!

jerrylewis

this is out on reflexive.net and is out for real arcade already I already have it and it is a great game

Carly

Kelly

Your welcome...I was really snooping around last night....lol.

Adacia

It does look interesting. Thx for posting. Is it anything like insaniquarium?

Carly

Quote from: Adacia on March 07, 2005, 12:24:19 PM

Yea same thing in a way. I like insaniquarium better.

homelessdog

I was thinking the same thing.  It sounds exactly the same, just with better graphics.  Hopefully it's different because that aquarium is quite boring imo.

Kelly

Quote from: homelessdog on March 07, 2005, 10:35:01 PM

I was thinking the same thing.  It sounds exactly the same, just with better graphics.  Hopefully it's different because that aquarium is quite boring imo.

O my gosh I think insanaquarium is anything but boring....I can only play to the 4th level then I just can't keep up with it...its insane!! My hubby can get way farther than me...lol...I like the game but the togo version is way better (tryed the trial).... I saw pogo togo games at walmart but didnt have the insanaquarium...they were out of stock but they are only 9.95 at walmart and 19.99 at pogo....big difference in price i would say!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview