PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 04:48:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beavis Or Butthead: which one do you compare yourself with and why?

Started by JustNutsAboutPogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JustNutsAboutPogo

Don't know how many of you know these 2 off the wall characters Just thought of trying something totally off the wall here..

I for one like Butthead just because he YELLS and screams and smacks Beavis whenever he  feels the need  is to hilarius lol

TazIsMe

What does this have to do with club pogo anyways?  Not that I can even stand them to begin with. IMHO, wouldnt this be more a general discussion? LOL

burning_bright25

LoL well it's in the off-topic forum!!  and i love beavis...hes freakin always outta control and excited...and my b/f does a pretty good impression....

RiceBaby

I like Beavis....when he's all strung out on sugar and caffeine it brings back memories from high school.  ;)

I AM THE GREAT RICEBABY-O....I NEED T.P. FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!! 

HAHA!!

Motley

Quote from: burning_bright25 on March 07, 2005, 07:14:38 PM
LoL well it's in the off-topic forum!!  and i love beavis...hes freakin always outta control and excited...and my b/f does a pretty good impression....

Beavis is my favorite!!  My husband used to get that stern look on his face when that movie would come on and I'd walk around the room like Beavis doing the "TP" bit.   ;D  I don't think I'll ever fully grow up.  

SWETCHT

OH!!!!!   PLEASE,  I would like to think I am  not like  E I T H E R     ;)   LOL

Super Duckie

wonder what would happen if Beavis and Butthead crossed paths with south park, or better yet, Beavis gets a call from Crank Yankers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview