This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol Fans

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Cali, I feel your pain.  I sat in disbelief, I think that was the biggest AI shocker I have ever witnessed.  I had to call my sister and she was as stunned as I was, although we are big Bo fans, we expected Con to be in the top 3 and probably even winning the whole thing.  A day later, I'm almost betting the fault lies with some of the fans who believed their man would win so they got lazy on the voting.  It goes to show...don't give up, vote the entire 2 hours if you must.  The only thing that sucks for his fans is the "no-record deal" clause that forbids him from signing any contracts for 3 months after AI ends for the season.  I'm sure he'll do just fine after that, this isn't the last anyone has heard from him.

IndianLover

Cali I feel your pain, i was in shock when i posted he lost last night and still am.  I still stick with my favorite "BO" but now after this weeks results my toes are crossed also for Bo. In hope another crazy voting week is not in store for next week.

TheSimGirl

Motley

I have a strong feeling I know why Scott is doing good...there is a website out there encouraging people to vote for the worst just to make a mockry out of the show and the real talent and they've labeled Scott as their posterboy for worst American Idol.  If my sister saw that site she'd have a cow and the barn to go with it, as she is way more serious about the outcome of this show than I am.  BTW...I've just scored tickets to see Clay Aiken this summer...figured it would be good for the kids, my 4 year old likes him. 

GrumpyBear

I am not a hugh American Idol fan, but now that Consantine is gone, forget it!!
He was the ONLY one who could sing in my opinion[!
They need to get rid of the Blonde with a Numb/dull voice.

just-a-cheater

I think it just goes to show you all that you gotta vote, just like a presidential vote, if you don't vote,  someone will lose who deserves to win. And to the website line, Big Deal - dont you think that they all have sob stories.  I am sure they are out there.

CaliPogoBabe

hi all!!!  still reeling from last night!!!  barb my con friend - where are u tonite???

thanks, i am glad you are all feeling my pain along with me.  lol...... 

yeah i 4got about that clause motley, but that is ok, i will wait 4 him....  ha ha

i totally agree also about the people feeling he was safe and possibly not voting, i know it is so very important.  i use the phone and my cingular text messenger until my fingers are numb.........  i am just still so shocked but that is ok....  he will be back soon...

have you all heard the latest ai gossip?? - wowsa!!!  there are a few good tidbits going around about paula and contestants gettin it on - hmmm??  con maybe???  lol - his bandmate did say he liked older women and was single in an interview - woo hoo!!!  also tell all book deals, and a tell all undercover abc special, and more arrests, this time about bo being arrested for coke and pot possession....  just cannot get enough ai info, true or not......... 

off to bed all - nite nite

PrincessKate

You know, I was thinking that Paula/Con thing when I saw her reaction.  I've not watched the show religiously, but I've never seen her get that choked up when someone was voted off.

Con will be fine.  I'm sure that he will have more than a few offers after the show. 

I just wish that Scott would go away!!!  I'm hoping that vote for the worst website isn't really going to push him through.  I really hate that they refer to Scott as being the icon for the "regular" people in the US.  I consider myself a regular person, and I darn well don't speak and act like a thug. 

irisheyesRsmiling

Well, I'm from Cleveland and there are not a bunch of Scott's here-LMFAO!!! He doesnt represent Northeast OH at alllll!!! He's from Shaker Heights, and it is a suburb of Cleveland, BUT---maybe if ya go to the Rib Cookoff--you would surely see lots of Scott's there ;)  I think he sucks- >:D-and I loved Constantine, if Scott makes it to the top 3, I will be so embarrassed for the entire state of OHIO!!! He does not deserve to still be there, he should've been BOOTED alooooooong time ago, and I also agree that Con will get plenty of offers, I certainly will buy his album as well. Anyways, just thought I's throw my 2 cents in there. :) :D

texan

Amazon already has Constantine and his bands album out for pre-order on may10th..called
"Pray For The Soul of Betty"
Constantine Maroulis; Audio CD; $12.99

thought ya might like to know :o)
Hugs
Tex

just-a-cheater

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a site out there for you to cast your vote for the worst American Idol.. Last year it was the Sinatra-style crooner John Stevens, So it is: votefortheworst.com,

PrincessKate

It pains me to say this, but I think tonight it will be bye-bye Anthony.  I don't like Scott and his attitude, but he sang the heck out of "On Broadway".  Anthony didn't pull out either song.

I do know one thing, it's gonna be really hard to choose between Bo and Carrie for the final vote. 

Motley

I'm afraid it might be Anthony too...his lines were too easy to get through last night.  We got through 8/10 times.  My sister and I pulled a last ditch effort to help get Scott outta there.  Ugh...we spent 1 1/2 hours voting on 2 lines apiece (land and cell) for Anthony.  I'm just fed up with Scott and his attitude, he actually has no place on the show..talent wise, neither does Anthony but we went for the lesser of two evils, at least Anthony seems nice.  If for some reason Anthony does make it through, he's on his own next week, we're voting for Vonzell (if she's still there).  I believe the top 3 should be Bo, Carrie, and Vonzell.  We spent the first half hour voting for Carrie, Bo, and Vonzell...those lines were hard to get through.

sdunkin

:-\I am very saddened when they announced that constantine had to leave :'(. I havnt even turned it to fox since that. I just pick one person i think is the best and when they get voted out i just stop watching it. I vote for him every week. Maybe others are just as good ill watch the next one.

IndianLover

Woo Hoooo my man is safe this week good job Bo  :-* and who will it be anthony and scott bottom, i hope scott goes home soooooo bad. knowing my luck he will be one saved but i shall seeeeeee.

IndianLover

:D yes yes yes scott is GONE! woo hoooo
O0

Motley

Yeehaww!!!  It's about time.  Goodbye Scott!!

PrincessKate

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

See ya later, cocky bastage!   ;D

He did sing better than Anthony, but I think his attitude finally did him in.

Kelly

missy

OMG!! I am soo glad to see Scott go.  Did anyone see his expression when he walked over to the couch..he was like "yea".  Anthony just shook his head...prob thinking " Dude..one of us is going home...cause EVERYONE knows Bo won't be in the bottom 2."  Anthony does have the better attudie of the two. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview