This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol Fans

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

CaliPogoBabe

hi there to you all my fellow AI addicts!!!  been gone for a few days and now i am back to say hi and thank heavens that scott is gone (sorry ks).................... 

did any of you watch the primetime special tonite?? - whoa!!!!  do not know if it is true, seems unlikely, but you never know, he did have her voice on recording??  hmmmmm

still missing my constantine man - been listening and watching all his videos and performances and apperances - whoa baby!!!!

yeah "tex" already pre-ordered it!!!  real good - but more rocking than his AI stuff!!!  but i love it anyways!!!

ok until next week - go bo!! 

where's barb???  miss ya doll.....  oh wait - there ya are - saying buh-bye to scotty!!  lol lol    :P

night night all!!!

CaliPogoBabe

lol barb,  you are so funny!!! i wish i had been on ebay, i was feeling real crummy, so i was lying down a lot, just watching constantine on different shows and more.   :P  :P

now since you mentioned it, i do have a treat for you!!!!   lol lol  - notice your doggie pic is not coming up anymore, so here is a new avatar for you!!!!!

talk at ya soon.  ~~hugzz~~

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

I don't know but my question is...why did Corey wait 2 years to bring it up?  Maybe the true answer to that is in the book he trying to peddle. 

Homer

Maybe because he has an album and a book coming out. If they have all the evidence they claim from the special last night it looks pretty damning. I have to admit seeing Randy Jackson in spandex had me laughing my big yellow butt off. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PrincessKate

I have to agree that the affair probably happened.  It's just perfect timing for Clark to get all the publicity he needs for his record and book.  He wouldn't have sold to more than his family unless his name got back out in the spotlight.  As it is, I know the clips of the singing that were shown last night on PrimeTime were horrible.  I wouldn't waste the space on my computer to even DL that crap.   :P

CaliPogoBabe

you are quite welcome barb, glad you like it...

well i do not know if i can say yes or no about the whole clark/abdul issue?  it seems like great timing for him with his deals coming out and needing the publicity, him and his friends and family seemed a little shady to me, but then again who knows???  if paula is so sick and kinda loopy from the pain and painkillers as she put it, maybe she was not thinking clearly?  how did they have that message from her?  they are saying it was edited in, but corey does not seem like he is too bright to be able to even do all those things.....  i am so leaning towards no, but you never know.....  seems kinda weird that a show such as abc primetime live would make such a big deal without having more credibility, but then again, they did get the best ratings last night, so guess everyone is just into publicity stunts...  who knows???? 

oh the tangled webs humans weave - all in the name of money!!!!!

everyone should just be happy - Corey Clark, American Idol, Paula Abdul - everyone - for they all are getting publicity - as they say no publicity is bad.......  yeah paula may leave the show, but afterall i heard that she is working on a new album also with randy jackson as her producer, and her and randy have a new DVD by her voice coaches called “The Ultimate Voice Coach.''

just my thoughts!!!!!  still on the fence bout this one!!!!

Kelly

Hey everyone....man was I busy this weekend....had a few friends over Friday night and everyone got a bit tipsy....NOT me tho...lol...i had one glass of wine...and gathered everyones keys....then Saturday had more folks over and sat around the new firepit...it was nice.....Barb me and Jess made out pretty good sunday morning close to 100 dollars in peoples spare change....people were so great....even had a lady give me a bunch of hand made rosaries she made and had blessed by priests....she gave to me to give to anyone who donated....very sweet lady.....shes losing her battle tho according to her hubby....I swear I could of just cried my eyes out for her.We had so many people telling us there stories...it's truly amazing!!

Anyway about A.I. I missed the show about Abdul/Clark....I heard a commercial for the prime time thing but wasn't sure what it was about....was she with Constantine too???

I don't really care one way or the other who she sleeps with but I didn't know she was thinking of leaving the show....sheesh between Randy and his "dog this and dog that" he makes me nuts some nights and Paula thinking of leaving and Simon kinda acts like he doesn't even wanna be there most of the time....the judges will have the show canned if they don't knock it off....lol.

I think Anthony will prolly be the one to go this week then it should get interesting again.

I couldn't pick between Bo,Carrie and Vonsell they are all good.

CaliPogoBabe

hey there all.  hope you all had a nice mom's day.  just got back online this morn after a long weekend......

kinda disappointed with show last night, except bo's second performance - it was FAB!!!!  it rocked!!  loved it. 

carrie was alright on first, but she is no dixie chick, and amy adams did that song last year, and did it way better I thought!!  her second performace was the same song as anthony's - which i thought was weird that they would let them do that, but maybe a good thing, because she was super boring and anthony did a way better job at it..

what was the deal with vonzell crying and messing up, seemed strange!!!  i never really have an opinion about vonzell, yes she has a good voice, but just not standing out in my opinion.....   

anthony does have a good voice, but just boring for me - his version of "If you Don't Know Me By Now", was way better than carries version of the song, i agree with randy on this one - that he did a simply red version well, but he is still boring, and simons comments - i agree with him most of the time, except his "con bashing", but he just seems like he is so bored and done with the show......

the show did not seem to me to have any paz-azz except for bo's "For the Love of Money", which was great!!!

i voted for bo last night and hardly had any busy signals when i tried - strange!!!, but could not vote that often, for my baby was sick...

we will see tonite!!!  until then!!!  HAGD all!!!   ;)

Motley

I admit that Anthony was actually good last night, not great...that's reserved for Bo.  I had a heck of a time getting through on Bo's number...maybe 3 times in 2 hours.  Anthony's was busy too...I felt he deserved some votes for last night's performance.  I guess some places are reporting that Fox erred on the numbers again...they put 01 after Bo and Anthony's numbers in their Closed Captioning boxes.  I haven't heard anything officially from Fox about it, so it could be some journalists adding more fuel to the AI fires.  I'm resigned to the fact that even if Bo doesn't win, I'd go out and buy a CD he put out anyway.  I wouldn't buy one from any of the other one's on the show.  I just got Fantasia's from last year and it is very good, she's an excellent singer as long as she does that and stops screaming during live performances.

PrincessKate

I couldn't believe how good Anthony did last night, but I fear it was too little too late.   I'm just hoping he can beat Vonzell, because I really don't want to have to hear that harpy shriek through a song for 1 more week. 

I couldn't believe how off Carrie was on that second song.  I'm sure it's not enough to hurt her chances in the top 2, I'd say that's pretty much decided.  It will be a hard choice for me between Carrie and Bo. 

PrincessKate

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  One more week of the shrieking!   >:(

I really am sorry to see Anthony go, but overall, it's the right choice.  I just don't think it agreed with last night's performances.  Am I the only one that starting crying because of Carrie's reaction to it all?   :'(

IndianLover

Darn i didn't get to see this weeks shows but i am happy to hear that Bo's still in it... He's my favorite but I am not sure if he will last  :-\ Because I gotta admit the other two are very good also

PrincessKate

Ok, folks, who pulled it out tonight?  I really think  that Carrie did.

nascar fan

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

RocknRollGirl

I think Carrie sang the best tonight, but by the sound of the crowd it may be a toss up and Bo may win.  They might be a lot more teeny boppers out there that will vote for him.  But I hope Carrie gets it.  Just my opinion......

eajcfoots

Carrie won....both are really good..but I was going for Bo.....gotta love the rocker with the long hair.....yummmmmmmmm...LOL ;) :D 8)  Hope hubby dont read this...LOL :-X

Motley

I was hoping for Bo but I knew it would be Carrie, she really shined Tuesday night at the finals.  They are both going to get record contracts, the second place finisher always does.  I believe the biggest Idol record sellers are Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken.  And to think Clay was the runner-up to Rueben.  I know they are signing her to a Pop contract but I have a feeling she's going to be a crossover to country.  I agreed with the judges, the two that should of been up there last night were. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview