This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol Fans

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

nushooz

In regards to Nashville Star Erica Jo is the winner :) 
In regards to American Idol I do think Constantine is going to win that one. In regards to that song he killed, way I see it no one is perfect, so maybe he just had a "off" night. I try to judge a person by how they sound, not by their looks.

IndianLover

I am biting off fingernails here i cannot believe constantine is in the bottom three and now the bottom two  :( we shall see  :o But i am happy Bo is safe  O0

IndianLover

OMG! It is constantine that went home ohhhh my i am so upset it should have been anthony or Scott in my opinion that show was upsetting even Paula teary eyed That is  :'(

PrincessKate

I can't believe that Scott was in the TOP 3.  That was brutal.  But, I can believe that Constantine had the worst performance last night.  I'm just surprised that he didn't have a big enough fan base voting for him anyway.

nichole9180

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! SEE YA LATER YOU FREAKING CAMERA HOG! O0 sorry i know u all love him.. but i am doing a little dance!!!!

missy

OMG!  I can't believe he went home.  Scott didn't deserve to be in the top group at all.  Anthony and Scott needed to be gone long ago!!  Paula was soo upset...geez

nichole9180

Not so much gloating well maybe alittle I honestly couldnt stand him.. though i probably would have kept him around longer than anthony.. but maybe only one more week ;)

IndianLover

I couldn't deal with the pressure either. The camera thing is just part of "his personality" and who he is.  Nichole who is your favorite? Even though Constantine isn't my personal favorite (and yes i agree he is cute, lol) i still think he should of stayed and scott or anthony should have gotten the boot  :-\

nichole9180

I do agree Barb but at the sametime someone has to win and i do not believe he had what it took.. i mean i wouldn't put him along side william hung or anything but i never saw him as an idol. he would have been in my top 4 but he would have been number 4.. who knows maybe we will see him again it isnt like he isnt in a band or anything. maybe his band sounds better than some of the songs he chose to sing. lol you can tell i just couldnt stand to see him on stage because he was suck a camera ham.

PrincessKate

Awww, cmon, Barbara......even thinking of comparing Constantine to Elvis is a HUGE stretch....lol.

As far as I'm concerned, they are down to 5 right?  It should be Bo, Carrie, Constantine, Vonzell, and Anwar.  Anwar had an amazing voice, he just didn't appeal to the masses. 

I'll say it again.  I can't believe that Scott is still there.  I guess my boyfriend must have voted for him a few more times last night than he actually admitted to.  ;)

nichole9180

they had to show elvis' face they werent allowed to show his hips lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Motley

First off...I am so glad that Bo is still on (had no doubts).  Next, when are people going to get the concept of AI voting?  You are supposed to be voting for who should stay, who's the best, etc.  Scott's sad sob story is old news, people need to take a deep listen (if it's tolerable to their ears) and realize his singing is flat, pitchy, and grating to the nerves as compared to the other idols.  It's time to send him packing...I've decided no matter what happens next week, I'm voting for the entire 2 hours for everyone but Scott.  Last night, when he started catterwalling, I actually turned around and checked to see if they had put William Hung back on the stage.  Enough is enough, I take music very seriously (more seriously than badges on Pogo) and he is butchering just about everything that comes out of his mouth as of late.  He started out ok but has not grown at all.  My only satisfaction is that he will not win the competition and any deal he may make in the future will result in the same scenario as Justin...dropped due to lack of record sales.

missy

Oh I hated Justin, he wasn't even that cute.  Only reason he made it that far was his fans..and that's the only way these people stay in the competition

cheruboptics

although scott does have a sob story so to speak, i feel that he is the only real player in the game.  how many of the other 4 are doing it for thier kids so that they may have a better life.......NONE.  at this point I hope anthony is the next to go since the other 4 are top contenders.....btw thank god that little b#$%h constantine is gone.  he was far too cocky and that is what got him kicked out.  i really hope the winner is scott but wouldn't be sad if vonzell carrie or bo did.

missy

Scott needs to go...and so does Anthony.  I agree Barb.

Motley

To compare someone with a child to four others who don't is not a fair comparison.  They are all doing it for the same reason, some people just love to throw children in to make it sound better.  Most people do a lot of things to make their lives better for their children, they just don't parade in front of millions to win votes.  My problem with Scott is his attitude, his stories focus on the negatives in his life to gain pity.  It's not all his fault either, AI should keep those stories for Oprah.

Kelly

I think a lot of people have bad relationships...Scott is NOT the only guy to ever have a conflict with his child's mother...we weren't there... we don't know the whole story... maybe she was messin around on him and he got upset.... who knows....the fact that matters the most is he loves his child.

I think he has a very soothing voice although he does need to develop it more....he has a lot of fans...more than I even thought....was sure he'd get the boot tonight....I am sad to see Constantine go but , I have a feeling he's gonna do OK in the very near future.

from this point on I am gonna just sit back and see what happens next .....cause man it is getting good!!!

Kelly

I remember reading the article about Scott and I don't recall it saying that he actually ever hit her...it implied there was a threat and she got a PFA....I'd like to find that article again if anyone has a link or knows of a site that has the article can you please post??

NO Barb there is no excuse for violence I agree. I am just saying we don't know the whole story and the media does tend to blow things out of proportion...also they ALL have a story Anthony with his operation, Bo is the simple honest sweet guy just in it for kicks,Carrie is the down home country girl,Vonsell is baby V....gotta love that name..the postal worker/marshal artist....lol.....I find it all very interesting and I am glad I started watching this year isn't it a great topic!!

Kelly

Thanks for the link Barb....I didn't see another arrest in the article just the one for throwing the phone.

Well all I can say is he was forthcoming about it according to the article and I hope he learned something from the whole experience.Violence is NOT the answer to anything.

Look Scott is the first to admit he's nothing special ...he said last week if you walk down the streets of Cleveland you'll see a hundred guys like him...but he's taking his shot in life and I can't begrudge him that...sometimes that's all you get is one shot....I just hope he makes the most of it and gives his son a better life than he had....time will tell.

CaliPogoBabe

WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG    :'(  :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

hello every1, as you all know it is a sad night for me - boo hoo boo hoo!!!   i am still so upset, i cannot even think.  i watched the east coast broadcast on my satellite, because i could not wait to find out.  i really am stunned!!!!!  just getting on now, for i have been in shock for a few hours!!!!  all i can say is i cannot believe it!!!  i just love his voice, originality, performances and everything - not just his looks!!!!  he is just FAB!!!!  i loved past idol contestants, and they were not much to look at, just voice, but never has anyone stood out as such an overall great performer, even my girl kelly had to grow into performing....  he is just so good.  do not get me wrong there have been a lot of great idol contestants, and i do like bo and i do like carrie, but she needs to stick to country and sing the right songs, although she did do very great at the beginning of the bee gees emotions song tonite..... and bo will do good with a lynrd skynard type sounding album, but he seems to not have a lot of the range that connie does, especially low notes - he was practically whispering tonite on that bee gees song, on the low notes - but he still rocks!!!! i would buy his album, and i am sure if he does not win, he will get one anyway, but scott - WOW, i am shocked, he just does not have that great of a voice i think - sorry scott fans, good audition vocal, but boring rest of time!!!!  he just kinda stands there on stage, i prefer more movement!!!  i really do not have an opinion about vonzell, good, but another r&b idol we do not need, and well anthony is a good tween pop guy.  so now bo gets my votes!!!!!! 

now onto more constantine - WWWAAAAAA  boo hoo   - did i already say that i am so upset??  oh yeah i did.....  barb i need ya babe, we need to go on over to the connie boards to get our fix i guess!!!!!! gosh i am so bummed..... i think that these are reasons that he might be gone because with his fan base, i really do not see how he could have been the bottom at all, let alone voted out.....

1.  pray for the soul of betty, his band, just got their record deal, and maybe his ai contract would have kept him from doing the deal with them, i am not sure but afterall he is the lead vocals for the band, maybe he had to get out of it.....
2.  i am not sure if the contest is rigged, you never know, but maybe, just maybe ai knew who was going to get the most votes, and maybe they opened fewer lines for him.........
3.  maybe the show or people knew he would do so well after the show,and maybe others would not, so it is for the best....

who knows, i could go on and on, but just my opinion or ideas, overall this is not the last of him!!!!!!  he is so talented with his music, his band, his theater history, his performances, his writing of music, not to mention so sexy - he will be BIG, very big i know it!!!!  and now his band has the promos they need also, they are already so pumped up because of him - it is great, and there sound is so different than what he was singin on ai too, so it should be interesting!!!!!  i look forward to his solo stuff soon!!!!! he will do more outside of music also - hmmm dare i say a calendar?  or better yet playgirl - wooo hooo baby!!!   :o    :o   sound good barb????

ok, enough of my ranting!!!! now that he is gone, i will be sad, and miss him, but i know i will see him more later!!!!  i look forward to all the shows he will be on now as the voted off contestant in the coming days!!!!  and i look forward to betty's album and his solo one......  keep watching for the sexy man!!!!

now i will switch gears from my all out "vote con" campaign and my endless voting through text messaging and phone calls, and wage an all out "vote bo" campain, so he does not go next!!!!!  we gotta save the good one's....... :)

off to tivo all the shows that he will be on, then to bed.....  hubby so happy he got voted off that i told him to sleep on couch tonite!!!!  lol lol lol....

nite nite all!!!!  boo hoo hoo   :'(   :'(   :'(

p.s - forgot to give you this link to a great site with audio links for my "c" man....  great songs from idol and more!!!!  "in your eyes" is so good, from when he was in "rent" and i like the song "cry" from his band also!!!!  http://www.sevenscarabs.com/constantine.htm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview