PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 04:21:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

This is how I got it to work.  I went to Pogo through Internet Explorer.  Then went into the Virtial Date.  Click on Crystal.  Then when the game window came up I minimized Internet Explorer.  So just the game window and the 100,000 auto was open on my desk top..........then clicked on start and it started right away.  It did not work for me when I click on the Load Sims vitual date on the auto.  It would say that it was playing but nothing was happening.  I am using Vs 1.2.  I hope this helps someone else trying to get it to work. O0

thefreak2

how can i get it to run faster on my computer

Homer

It only runs as fast as it has been programmed.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Actually, it was programmed to run as fast as your computer can handle it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bubbaslots

man this sucks. i wish my auto was working. it stops after the date. i tried everything and still not working

Mayhem

No worries .. it'll be updated soon.

Joe has been sick the last 4 days with food poisioning.

Bubbaslots

I herd that. Man joe i hope you get better. You health is the main thing..This crap can take a back seat. 

thefreak2

i got a 2.8GHz computer with 256MB of RAM and i can still only get 48000 tokens an hour. I have tried everything to speed it up and it just doesnt work. Any ideas???

Homer

A memory upgrade might help. ;) 256 is not much these days.

thefreak2

ah ok i see, thanks for your help

RocknRollGirl

I have to say that this is one of the best auto's I have bought from Badgehelp.  I love all my auto's, but this one makes tokens the fastest I have ever seen in my life on Pogo.  Thanks to all of the guys who made this auto on a job well done.  Many, many, many Thanks.
Bree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mayhem

100,000 Tokens v1.3 beta is now available ...

You can download it from http://pogo.bz/100,000/100,000Tokens.exe

Should resolve the issues some users were having. If not, send a problem report to joe@badgehelp.com

wazzup

i purchase this auto and i think its a great auto. i got version 1.3 and its alot better than the other one but my only problem is that the auto just stops randomly sumtimes i got 200,000 and sumtimes i only get 2000 and Ive done everything to make sure it works properly and it still just stops.

qtp2t

I downloaded the newest version (v. 1.3) of 100000 tokens, but still had the same problem.  Then I remembered when downloading certain programs (I have Windows XP), I would have a program compatibility problem.  I used the Program Compatibility Wizard to run the program as if I had Windows 98 and also checked the box for "Disable Visual Themes".  It works perfect for me now.  Before the most tokens I would get was around 1500, now it doesn't stop.  Just a thought if nothing else is working for you.  ;)

wazzup

one question whats Program Compatibility Wizard i have windows xp also where can i find thiss

wazzup

nvm i found it and it looks like its working for me too thx alot

larmes

Works for me too - brilliant discovery!!!!

Mayhem

To disable visual themes :

1) right click on the 100,000Tokens.exe and select "Properties"
2) click on the "Compatibility" tab.
3) Checkmark "Disable visual themes"
4) Hit "Apply" and run the auto again.

Homer

Pogo's servers are screwed again at the moment. Perhaps that might be why.

wazzup

ive done about tried evry settings and ways to make it work but it still stops sumtimes i got get up to 200,000 but sumtimes i only get like 1500
ive put the resolution to 1024 by 768 32 bit
disabled the visual theme
ive unchecked the smooth edges option
plz if there could be anething els that can be done plz tell me how
thx