PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 04:26:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

cjthekiller

I've done everything as well for the 100,000 token program, I think it has to be the software because sometimes the page loads just a tad slower and then that throws off the program and it stops. Something has to be made for it to keep going. None of those solutions listed are going to do anything.

britishbourn

just got it but cant get on it can some one tell me wot 2 do

Mayhem

100,000 Tokens v2.0 is now available on www.badgehelp.com

This version fixes the "not timing out" issue. It should run like the energizer bunny now.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wazzup

im still having the same problem with the version 2.0 it still doese the same thing its just stops for no reason

angel4grady

www.pogocheats.org/100,000Tokens.exe
try this that's what Joe told me to do and it worked!

wazzup

i was up to 89,000 and then it just stop because it timed out y dose it do that. if anewon can tell me how to fix this plz tell me how your help id greatly appreciated

Mayhem

Make sure your using v2.0

It times out when the next link isn't available in 5 seconds. (or when it see's "this page cannot be displayed")

When it does timeout, it should click on "start date over" (and continue to do so) until it see's it ready to go again.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bigpmc

I dont even get to 89,000 though-im using version 2.0 and have followed all the suggestions offered by people here, but still the most i can get in one sitting without the program stopping is about 20 000 tokens, sometimes a bit more sometimes less. I never get further than that it just stops at the start of the date for no reason, it hasn't timed out and the screen still says playing although it isnt. I have tried it on another computer and this also happened. Does anyone know how to solve this, or do i just wait for a new release to come out to try and solve this?

Homer

Homerbot says:

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigpmc

ok sorry- operating system is windows XP SP 2 but im running the program in compatability mode for windows 98 (Someone suggested it might help)
Browser im using is IE 6
Colour setting 32 bit 1024x768
Smooth edges off (tried it with on too but no different
Java VM (everything but JIT compiler unchecked though have tried all combinations with no effect)
The program starts fine and runs but when it gets to about 20 000 tokens it stops at the start date screen , it still says playing and it hasnt timed out but it just doesnt do anything from that point on unless i click stop and start again. I have only the game window up and have followed all the other suggestions but nothing seems to work

Homer

What is your processor speed and how much RAM are you working with?

bigpmc

processor 1.75ghz 512MB RAM, oh and 512k ADSL broadband-im in the uk by the way dont know if that changes anything

Homer

Are you using Medium Text Size in the browser?

bigpmc

Yes medium text size in browser

Homer

Got me. Maybe someone else can answer.

bigpmc

thanks for trying anyway Homer

Homer

Homer

On your browser tool bar go to view, text size. ;)

lori

Sorry guys, but i am having the same problem still. Just won't run no matter what i try since i bought it. :-[

Missyrose

Hey guys...
     I'm new here, so I hope you can bear with me. I've been trying to DL this, and it says that my screen is too big...I have a widescreen HP laptop. When I try to DL it, it tells me that my screen is too big and I need to right click on my desktop, click properties and settings, and change the screen from there. I'm not really finding anything about changing my screen, but I figured before I tried too hard, I would ask you first. Is it possible to use this program using a widescreen?
     Thanks!
Missy