Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upgrading what is the best

Started by starbabydoll75,

Previous topic - Next topic

starbabydoll75

I am going to try to upgrade my computer finally. I was wondering on some opinions for which windows is the best. I am going to be upgrading from 98SE. Since the software is so expensive I am looking to on ebay to get the software. Thanks for any input.

bob@pogopal

Go for Windows XP. Doesn't seem to matter much whether it's the Pro edition or the Home edition.

Jeffer

starbabydoll75

Thanks for your input. ;) I also was just looking around the net and saw that some people have probs with games while using win 2000. So I was kind of leaning towards the XP. My kids would get upset  >:( if their games didn't work.

bob@pogopal

So many people have XP these days, I pretty much have to make sure my software works with XP no matter what it takes.

Kelly

I am going to put in my 2 cents here but please don't scream at me....I am still running WindowsME and I love love love it.....now I am also going to be getting a new puter soon and will have to give it up......unless the XP drives me totally crazy then I am gonna install my ME disk....the reason I don't like XP...(my hubby has it on his laptop)...they have moved everything around and hidden some folders to the point you can't find them....I need to go into my Temporary Internet Files folder quite a bit and with windowsXP I cannot even find the dang folder....now I know it has to be there somewhere but I even went to search for files and folders and it didn't find the folder in the search...now thats' very weird???

Anyway I have heard of people having trouble with XP so I am dreading it but I am gonna try it...microsoft must have stock in the prozac,zoloft and zanax drugs....cause they like to make us all nuts...lmao

bob@pogopal

Kelly

Thanks Bob I am going to test it on the hubbys laptop n see if I like it better that way....you da man!!

Janadra

It's a shame...I have an extra copy of WinXP Home I'd let go of for $30.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview