PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:38:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto/cheat/Drawings question

Started by BadgeBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBaby

With all the discussions about having your account  audited, is it worth the trouble to risk getting caught by entering a drawing? I've entered a drawing and now seem a little creeped out about it, lol.

muncherPOGO

pogo says they can go back a year and in the year u entered if they determin u. i cant say used an auto because now they say that if u ever played high stakes poker u were cheating and u dont need auto to play high stakes poker .while playing poker pogo considers that a form of token laundering if u win more than 50% of the time.

just so every1 knows no where does it state in pogos rules that u have to lose a few games and if u win every game u play we consider that cheating.thats what they say i did i played poker with a friend i beat him every hand so we were laundering tokens.

only way pogo can say i was laundering tokens is if they hacked my pc and seen my hand and my friends to know if he was losing on purpose to give me tokens.

BigByrd

I will have to say that a logged is kept on computers of every transaction everyone makes, so they can tell without hacking into anyone's computers.

homelessdog

Yes, if you are using autos or glitches, there is no point in entering drawings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview