PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

big favor

Started by Th1CheatsPogo2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Th1CheatsPogo2

hi its me again..now i just downloaded the thunderpopper and omg what a great auto but my trial ran out  :'( .now i know this is big but would be very very kind if anyone would buy it for me. i would buy it for myself but i dont not have a cc or how ever yall pay for the auto. now i will do anything pogo related for the person who will buy this auto for me.  O0

-Brad

bob@pogopal

Hi Brad,

You do not need to have a credit card to purchase autos. BadgeHelp spells out your payment options at http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

Th1CheatsPogo2

thank you...but when i get some money i will send you a money order? if that will work..but it wont be till my birthday which is in may  :)

-Brad

bob@pogopal

Well, Brad, I don't know where you are, but around here there's still snow to shovel. In other places, I am sure there are cars to wash or newpapers to deliver. Maybe even lawns to mow.

Th1CheatsPogo2

well lets see why i dont want to get a job what is the word i am looking for???.......oh thats it im LAZY ;D

-Brad

bob@pogopal

hmmmm, why don't we want to buy you software? what's the word I am looking for? Oh there are so many to choose from: smart, prudent, frugal, cheap, wise

Th1CheatsPogo2

Douglas

It's one thing to ask for someone to buy you an auto, it's another one to come right out and say you're too lazy.  Honestly, that's the problem with today's generation.  Today's spoiled rotten BRATS are the epitome of laziness.  And you all are going to be controlling MY future?  I THINK NOT!

Get off your derriere, GET a job and learn some responsibility.  I was able to cook my own meals at age 7, shovelling walks AND doing yard work by age 10.  Grow up, not everything will be handed to poor widdle bwaddie pooh on a silver pwatter.

I can't WAIT til you become old enough to have your own apartment and family.  That'll be a real wake up call for you, kid.

Th1CheatsPogo2

philinuk

quick question,if u have parents y not ask them?

bob@pogopal

Fifteen opens up a whole world of possibilities: bussing tables, bagging groceries, making fries.

fyrebreather

actually, i had to wait until i was 16 to get a job, Bob--started looking for a job at 14. not all of us young ones are lazy (i'm 19).  ;D

Janadra

While I agree with you to a certain degree Douglas, I disagree on "laziness" being the worst flaw of the younger generation.  At 15 I had enough pride that there is absolutely nothing that could make me beg for money or goods.  Honestly I think sitting on computers as opposed to getting outside, playing sports, going out, etc... has made these kids think that everything is anonymous, and in the long run that is going to hurt.  People should only ask for handouts and beg when they have no other option...that is the last resort when you need a job or food.....not an auto program for God's sake!  *sigh* What is the world coming to?

Douglas

Amen, sistah!  Preach it!  ::chuckles::  I do agree with what you said, completely.  :)

fyrebreather

yes, i had to wait to get a "real job" outside my home, where i had been babysitting my younger sister for years, thank you. now i'm an executive secretary / accounts payables clerk on the other side of the country from my parents after being discharged from the air force for medical reasons, so please do NOT call me lazy.  :-[

bob@pogopal

Fyre,

In an effort to cool the discussion down a little, I would like to point out that nobody called you lazy, and I do not believe anyone tried to attack your character. If you were unable to work outside the home because you were working in the home, your delay entering the workforce had nothing to do with your age. While the employment options for 15 year olds are limited, opportunities do exist.

I assume if you were working in the home without pay, you would have at least had a valid point asking your parents to buy you whatever small favours (within reason) you desired.

Homer

I had my first paper route at 13. My first real job at 15. I used to love snow days. Could easily make $100/day. By todays rates that could easily translate to $200-$300 if you get off your duff and start knocking on doors. I would gladly pay a youngster to shovel my sidewalk these days but it seems too many parents have their kids spoiled  *ROTTEN*  :(

It's good to learn the value of a dollar at an early age. Trust me you may not understand now but you will as you get older. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview