This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New club pogo game coming called "Harvest _____"

Started by Troy2Slick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy2Slick

Just thought I'd give the heads up on a new Club Pogo game coming soon called Harvest _____ (wouldn't let me say a word that rhymes with flania).... here is the link to preview it... http://www.pogoalpha.com/tour/cpgame-harvest.jsp?sls=2&site=pogo

homelessdog

**** is a banned word?  hehe.   :D

Anyways, very cool.  Thanks for the info.  A lot of those unreleased badges people posted, look like they'd fit that game's theme.

LustyPirateWench

Troy2Slick

Must be for another certain website lol anyways, I used to post this info for a certain MSN group, but they were unappreciative of my heads up info and said blah blah I was a know it all and that even though my sources were always right they said copyright infringement yadda yadda screw 'em! lol

DafoeGirl

Adacia

Yes, Harvest Moon and maybe a touch of Dig Dug. Thx for posting. Looks different and interesting.

LaundryLady

Thanks for the info, Troy

Read you on the other site, sorry not to see u there. 

Always good info

LaundryLady

philinuk

well at least we know what those other badges are for that mayhem kindly put on this site.the one with house is definetely harvest.the preview on there kinda looks like squelchies to me

fuzzyferrets

Carly

Looks very cute and fun. Now we know where the 5 cute new badges belong to. Cant wait to try this out.  O0

DafoeGirl

Harvest *[you know what] also reminds me of Atomica...the way you group 4 together to clear.  I love Atomica, so I know I'll like this one.  Plus this one has a cute theme to it.  I'm sure Pogo will make us wait a couple of months...I sure hope not, though.

Carly

Quote from: roswell23 on March 09, 2005, 09:25:22 AM
Harvest *[you know what] also reminds me of Atomica...the way you group 4 together to clear.  I love Atomica, so I know I'll like this one.  Plus this one has a cute theme to it.  I'm sure Pogo will make us wait a couple of months...I sure hope not, though.

From what I heard ( please dont believe me) it should be out March too.

Janadra

There was a game similar to this that I had on one of those cheap game compilations CDs from Wal-Mart.  The game was themed with vegetables, much like Sweet Tooth, only columns didn't move...as you cleared groups of 4, new veggies grew in place.  It was called Garden something, or just Garden, can't remember which.  Either way it was very addictive, as quite fun.

TiddleWink

it kind of looks like that game (don't remember if it was ever one pogo) where u are a gopher eating cabbage and you have to move in the different rows before the farmer gets you.

EZ

Adacia

If you notice in the top of the screenshot it says 'year 1'. I'm going to venture a guess and say we will make ranks in terms of years, like in mahjong.

Carly

Quote from: Adacia on March 09, 2005, 09:09:02 PM
   If you notice in the top of the screenshot it says 'year 1'. I'm going to venture a guess and say we will make ranks in terms of years, like in mahjong.

Yea I noticed that too. I think your right.

Cretick

I think it works in seasons, so I guess every 4 seasons you get a spin, then # of spins for rank or something?

homelessdog

You don't need to speculate... A link to the rules was posted early on in the thread.  You can read for yourself exactly how the game works.  Here's a section from the rules that tells how you get jackpot spins and advance your ranks.

QuoteFour Seasons
The game is divided into four rounds called seasons. Each season a different group of veggies will grow in the garden, but the object of all seasons is the same: Collect enough veggies to reach the goal shown on the scale. When you've finished all four seasons, you'll earn a jackpot spin.

Winter is the fourth season and is a bonus round. Because only two kinds of veggies grow in winter, you can make long chains and score lots of points. When you complete winter, you receive a jackpot spin.

You'll see the number of veggies collected in the past year before the next one begins. All veggies collected count toward your rank progress.

Each year the number of veggies required to complete a season increases, as does the number of veggies that grow every turn. This means that the game gets harder, but it also means you've got the chance to collect more veggies, get bigger chain bonuses, and get more points.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview