PlayBuddy
July 02, 2024, 03:13:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Challenge: Progress is Not Updating Correctly!(pogo help section)

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

Our Hearts Challenge is currently facing some strange behavior. We know that it's not properly crediting people with their wins, and we are in the process of putting together a fix for this. This may take some time, so we ask that you try playing another game for a while. Please check back here later for an update.

came directly from pogos help page........so there ya go lol typical wednesday!

:'(

LustyPirateWench

I got my badge in little less than an hour. It did not credit me for two times I DID get the Jack - but did credit me for every time the computer playing across from me got it. Either way - I got it. Pogo is bizarre.  :o

philinuk

i dont bother doing my challenges until the weekend anymore,every week there seems to be a problem with one game or another.i have been doing my challenges at the weekend for a while and so i miss all the nightmares pogo has on black wednesday.i know this wouldnt be done by everyone due to work,children etc.but for me its less hassle and no problems

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

Carly

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

I got the badge in one hour and didn't have any problem with getting credit.  I must of been lucky for once.  Although, I did do that challenge first before it got too busy.  I'm sorry though, for those that did have problems.   :'(  I hope you all get the badge.

burning_bright25

it is fixed.......for me anyways..........sorry for wastin board space lol  i got mine pretty quick

BigByrd

That's hearts challenge is pretty wacky, now it's giving you credit whether or not you have taking the jack of diamond's check in the options.

Carly

Quote from: BigByrd on March 09, 2005, 10:00:03 PM
That's hearts challenge is pretty wacky, now it's giving you credit whether or not you have taking the jack of diamond's check in the options.

Gotta love pogo  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview