PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:24:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hmm, what games do you absolutely kill opposing players on?

Started by Douglas,

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

I'm really curious about this.  I've got quite a few games that I tend to be very ruthless on, especially if I'm playing against someone I don't know, and they start having an attitude with me, lol!

Barbara can verify most of these, as she's seen me in action, LOL!

Games that I can obliterate just about anyone on:
Pool
Spades
Backgammon
Checkers
Chess
Jungle Gin
Dominoes
Canasta, sometimes.

Not in that order, though.  Remember, these are games where you go head to head against 1-3 other people, or against bots.

TexasHoney

Hmm lets see. I do pretty well in High Stakes Poker, thats where I won most of my tokens. Any card games, I do well. Especially Spades and Hearts. I got tired of Canasta after I got all the badges there.  Oh, the exception to this is Euchre, I can't seem to get the hang of that one. sigh

Mr. Cross

Adacia

Though mostly luck is involved I tend to get 1st place in lottso more than half the time. While all the other players are spending half the game super hunting I'm saving pop fu and tri peaks for x3.
   I consider myself very good at pinochle as well. I'm not a tourney person at all, but have been told I'd wipe the floor in turbo 21. I absolutely suck at euchre and am doing good to pronounce it much less play it :-X

Douglas

Let me clarify a little bit.  Head to head competition.  Where you're going against 1-3 other people or bots.  :)

jrp

LustyPirateWench

Notquitecherry

Hi im new to this forum but wold like to add my thoughts.

I can cream the bots int pinochle and canasta any day.  But when it comes to playing peeps i usually dont although my hubby is quite good at euchre hearts spades pinochle oh heck just about all of them lol. ;D

RocknRollGirl

Mine are Canasta and Texas Hold em Poker....in Canasta I play the bots, but I play with players in Poker.......I do some real kicking in Poker and I win most of my tokens in that game (no auto).
Bree

Mayhem

Bree, you and i have to get together one night   :) .. I absolutely make a killing in Texas Holdem

I'll raise 8000 on Jack high ... Thats usually enough to make everyone fold  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Mayhem on March 14, 2005, 09:42:49 PM
Bree, you and i have to get together one night :) .. I absolutely make a killing in Texas Holdem

I'll raise 8000 on Jack high ... Thats usually enough to make everyone fold :P

You have a date Mayhem, I bluff all the time and most of them lay down fast.  You better watch me close though because I have cards up my sleeve.....LOL. :P

Mayhem

I have a few tricks of my own  ;) ... remember to bring lots of tokens heh

Maybe we should get some of the other admins / developers in the action as well.

Nothing would make me feel better than taking a few million away from Bob  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

I am game Mayhem......I would love to take a lot of tokens from all of you.  The game is on, but beware I am a very good Poker player.... so be on your guard.  :P   And to my other opponent's "I
will eat you up and spit you out"  when it comes to winning you in Poker with you.....AWWWW HA HA HA HA HA.  Beware when Bree is in the house. 8)

Douglas

Count me in on the Poker challenge, guys.  Y'all know how to get ahold of me.  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview