PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:42:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using 2 browsers at the same time

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

was looking for tips on using 2 browsers to play against myself in poker to dump tokens from my other accounts into my main one. what should i use besides IE?, will Avant browser work? i was looking for a free browser i know john said netscape works but i dont have a credit card and cant sign up:(...... i dont need to use backdoors just sign in w/ different sn right?
thanks for the help everyone!!!!!!

Homer

Why do you need a cc for netscape? It's a free download.

Yes, you need 2 different sn's

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jtp11678

free for real, it says 9.95 a month ? thanks "homer" duffs on me tonight :P

Homer

That is for their internet service. The browser is free. ;D

Homer

jtp11678

lmao sorry i was having a ralph wiggum moment must be all the paste i eat thnx john

Homer

Element

im about to get netscape and play highstakes poker in the super rollers with four people, u know with me having two sn's shoot im gonna make a bunch of tokens, it will double my odds at least ;D thks for the idea "jtp" cant believe ive never even thought of it befor

Homer

Make it a private table. Put a password on it and log in both accounts. If you keep raising the max most times the bots will fold. ;D

badcrazygirl

netscape wont work for me for some reason i mean it wont play my games it will get me in there but it lemme play them

badcrazygirl

darnit i only have one sn with high tokens cant do it  >:(

Homer

badcrazygirl

If you mean the netscape browser then no if you mean the only one sn thing then i could just make another sn and get lots of tokens lol

Homer

badcrazygirl

So anybody kno how to fix the netscape browser thing  ???

Homer

Sorry, refresh my memory didn't I already try and we couldn't figure it out?

Maybe try downloading and installing again.

badcrazygirl

already did didnt work lol o well just forget cant do the 2 sn thingy anyway dont have enough tokens

Element

alright i need some help here now.. does any one know another browser other than IE thats works for having 2 s/n's in poker.. i've tried netscape 7.1 and the room came up (where it shows all the tables) but when i would click play, the table i wanted to go to would'nt come up...so i downloaded mozilla firefox and when i click on the room tab the page would come up loading the ad but as soon as it started to load the room tables an error would always come up saying "yowza, invalid url or link.." it also said "please tell pogo how you got to this page.." and it did that everytime with mozilla. :( so could somebody give me any kind of help :'( thks

Homer

jtp11678

try turning off your popup blockers?????? thats what works for me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview