Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help w/Greenback Bayou

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hi-
      I was just wondering if there was any way to get those fireflys out anymore than what they already come out. It just takes forever to get those badges that they offered in 2003 the ones where you have to get sooo many of them to win the badge. :'( Some people in the room were sayin that if you bet 3 instead of 5 they come out more, but hat didnt seem like the case for me...
                  thanks ;D

Adacia

Best I can say is to have your favorite bottle of liquor handy.  ::)

jrp

that is what made 2003 good for the challanges they were challanges unlike now you can get the badges in an hour or so

Adacia

Quote from: jrp on March 12, 2005, 05:33:06 AM
that is what made 2003 good for the challanges they were challanges unlike now you can get the badges in an hour or so

I said it before and I'll say it again. There will never be another 2003 pogo. These days they may as well just add the badges to our albums. They sneak in a good one here and there, but nothing intense. What was it, too many people complained it was too 'hard'?
    The hard bit is getting to the end of a game. I am in no way knocking this post because this bayou challenge is challenging in terms of fighting boredom. All the same, it is a Challenge. I still wish they would make us outdo the cactus in pop fuuuuuuuey 100 times rather than repeat 'win 200-300 rounds not including bonus'. Same thing, different week.

TazIsMe

Dont know how about this, cuz i havent tried, but like many of the other pogo games, have you tried hitting new game til you see them?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

If there is a game that proves the usefullness of autos its GB.  I don't even know if a bottle makes it any better. :o

Even when I can get all the flies it puts me to sleep.  And I've been avoiding those 2003 challanges until I get a little cash so I can buy all the autos at once..

foreverhappy

Hi,

I had quite few GB 2003 badges to get and not enough patience.

I opened the game and if I didnt see a firefly I would click on another room.

It may take some time (oh! who cares! we all dont have a life outside Pogo anyway... with so many "long" challenges as some enjoy! LOL) and if you have broadband/DSL it goes faster.

I think is better play 150 games for sure then playing 300/400 games to get 150 good ones.

It is a pain anyway but it worked for me.

good luck to you  ;)

Ti

I'm not sure if this works for everyone, but I was working on the 200 Firefly badge. Someone had told me to put it on 3, as you have mentioned above, but to go back and forth from 3 to 5.. It does work.. Get fly's alot quicker, rather then sitting there and waiting and waiting... Try it out : )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview