This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up Strategy?

Started by Ti,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ti

Can someone give me some tips on some strategy for Aces Up, I like the game, and I'd prefer not to use an auto, I'm on rank 8 and it seems to take forever. I only get a plane or two each round. I'm waiting until the end to use my plane shooters, and putting kings on top trying to get the aces there. Anyone have any suggestions, to make it go faster?

Thanks,
Ti
::)

FlippantOne

Maybe, Bob could give you a few pointers, considering he programed AUPilot, and it basically works flawlessly.  The strategy I use is basically what is programmed into AUPilot, even just watching it work for about half an hour will make you change your whole approach to the game if you decide to play by yourself. :)

Jeffer

I play pretty well and here are a couple of hints.. 

Learn to play well and then work on speed.  Don't worry about taking your time at first.

Don't be afraid to use the "undo" button a little. This is really helpful in going back and placing your aces so they're not blocked by face cards at the end.  This will gain you some aces at the end of the game.

I know you want to keep your aces, but it's better to finish a game with 1 or 2 than not finish at all.

While it's usually good to get your aces up early, sometimes it's good to leave a space so you can move cards around and clear columns.

Also, the auto does a good job.  Run it and watch for ideas.

Lusty Pirate Wench is an excellent player.  Perhaps she can add some advice... ;D

FlippantOne

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on March 12, 2005, 11:40:12 AM
Quote from: FlippantOne on March 12, 2005, 09:22:50 AM
Maybe, Bob could give you a few pointers, considering he programed AUPilot, and it basically works flawlessly.

Oh, it's really easy. You just click where it says Start!
:) Right on!

fasterblaster58

BadgeHelpOscar

Don't forget to make sure the computer is plugged in first
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Ohhh yeah...I should have given more detail...

First you need to make sure you have a steady flow of electricity in your socket (in the wall).

Do this by sticking your fingers into the tiny holes. If your fingers are too large, take ANY THIN METAL OBJECT and wiggle it in the holes.

Paper or plastic objects will not do, it HAS TO BE METAL.

For an even better analysis if you have current, take your shoes off and stand in a large vat of water while doing the afore mentioned.

The results can be shocking!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

fasterblaster58

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: Barbara on March 13, 2005, 07:26:34 PM
Oscar, ohm whatever!  You are a bad conductor of business.  You will be hearing from my lawyers from the firm of Conn & Edison.

Watt is their phone number please?

LustyPirateWench

Although - we really need to help to repeal Ohm's law, I find this current discussion electrifying!

I'll type more later when my AC/DC cd's are finished playing.

smiles29

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 13, 2005, 06:18:38 PM
Ohhh yeah...I should have given more detail...

First you need to make sure you have a steady flow of electricity in your socket (in the wall).

Do this by sticking your fingers into the tiny holes. If your fingers are too large, take ANY THIN METAL OBJECT and wiggle it in the holes.

Paper or plastic objects will not do, it HAS TO BE METAL.

For an even better analysis if you have current, take your shoes off and stand in a large vat of water while doing the afore mentioned.

The results can be shocking!

now oscar,  i told u earlier to warn me ahead of time when i needed to go find the depends.  that is just too funny.  thats 2x now today u had me in stiches.  the other people her in the house dont think im nuts, they know im nuts now. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview