PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:59:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i dont know where i need to put this

Started by odomus,

Previous topic - Next topic

odomus

I was a club pogo member  :( and i was wondering how i can get back in the games that club pogo have and i'm not a member any more with club pogo can someone help me out with this i see that a lot of ppl that are not members can play club pogo games

Homer

If you use aol you can play club games for free. Other than that the best you are going to do is a one time only 5 day guest pass. Of course the last option would be to renew your membership. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

Quote from: Homer on March 12, 2005, 03:51:44 PM
If you use aol you can play club games for free. Other than that the best you are going to do is a one time only 5 day guest pass. Of course the last option would be to renew your membership. ;)

You got me curious with your first sentence there Homer. I thought one just got a cheaper membership if they used aol. I don't use that service at all so I have no idea how aol and pogo work together.

Homer

Good point. I forgot they don't get the badges. You can keep the chat though. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

Ohhhh okies. Thx for the quick responses. I had no idea you could play club games via aol. I suppose one perk would be that if pogo accidentally resets your stats it's not a big deal if you aren't collecting badges ::) 8)
   A little off subject, I tried my free hour of Feeding Frenzy. In that hour I won three screensavers. When my hour expired, I was no longer allowed to use them lol

SexySagittarian

You do not have to have AOL to play pogo games for free.  You can go to www.pogo.com and register with a screen name and password and become a free guest.  You can not get badges , you will not be allowed in members only rooms and the games you have access to is limited. There is a variety of games however.  I maintain a free account to accumulatre tokens that I win with Auto's I later transfer them to my paid accounts via high stakes poker. You might want to try this if you don't have AOL  and you jut have to have a pogo fix!   Hope this helps. ;)

SexySagittarian

How the heck did that happen??? I am PogoSlave and I did not post the reply about playing on pogo through AOL. Is it possible that someone else is using my name in here?? How can I stop that??

RC

Are you positive you didn't, and just don't remember that you did? I'm wondering how you came about this thread which was last replied to 6 months ago, about the time you last posted anything before this week. Is there anyone else in your household who would have access to the computer and maybe came on and decided to browse the site a bit (or at least had access 6 months ago)?

SexySagittarian

Yes, RC .. I am the only one in my house that even knows how to turn the computer on and I am resonably sure that I was not responsible for that post however I did turn 50 this year...maybe senility is setting in early??? LOL

RC

Quote from: PogoSlave on September 17, 2005, 02:56:19 AM
How the heck did that happen??? I am PogoSlave and I did not post the reply about playing on pogo through AOL. Is it possible that someone else is using my name in here?? How can I stop that??

Do you remember writing this post, about an hour ago?? lol j/k!
I guess it's obvious that while you stepped away from your computer back then, that someone broke into your house, saw the computer on with the pogocheats site up, and decided to try to be a little helpful while he was there! Then left as he heard you coming back. lol

SexySagittarian

LOL   I am sure you are right about what happened... I believe there was a story in the news recently about a burglar that broke into peoples homes only to use posts from the homeowners computer to a forum that the homeowner would be certain to read at a later date! ;D  I guess the senility theory has been confirmed! :'(

Barbara

Oh yeah?  I have suspected for a while that someone is breaking into my home and taking all my stuff and touching it and putting it back exactly where they found it.

PogoNutz

Well, In my house, the stole everything and replaced it with exact copies of the originals.... Morning all  :)

holly222

Roseybud333

Betty Boop

helpmewin

Quote from: Mr. Bill on September 17, 2005, 08:16:36 AM
Well, In my house, the stole everything and replaced it with exact copies of the originals.... Morning all  :)

well they broke into my house and decided nothing was worth taking....so I still have all my junk!   ;D

SmoothFox

I got this new computer and created a folder for all of badgehelps purchases I have downloaded.  Then I noticed that there is a file there now that I did not put there.  I noticed it after I sent emails in AOL repeatedly requesting my new codes for the old purchases.   The file is called blacklist

What the heck is that?

Remember this is a new computer and the only things I downloaded were the auto's from badgehelp.  This got me to feeling like there was a problem so I then I went under my documents and there is a file that when I opened it says OSCAR WAS HERE.  Is this OSCAR WAS HERE the same Oscar from here?

What the heck is going on?  Does Badgehelp have me blacklisted? 

I am afraid to read, open or delete the one that say blacklist.  It might be be nothing at all and is part of the downloaded programs from badgehelp.  Any ideas?????  Am I blacklisted for asking for my new codes for old programs?

PogoNutz

No worries.  Some of the autos create files to use while they are running, blacklist is one of them.  Some folks keep all of their autos in a separate folder where it would be easier to spot these, but they can be deleted with no problems (except when the auto is running).  I normally delete these files pretty regularly  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview