PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i finally seen it

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

a user with over 50 million they been with P since 2000 that's what  I call Addicted  :P

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Element

k try this who thinks they could pull off 84 million in bout 7 months, somebody did   :o ;D

badcrazygirl

kotraquin

I think everyone here has over a million in at least one of their accts

Element

badcrazygirl

the reason i only have over 1 mill b/c i dont use the cheats much and some of them the run time is gone so i cant use it anymore intil i buy them.

Homer

84 million in 7 months would be east to beat if you don't get caught. You can average about 1million/day just using BB. You could do it in 3 months if you ran it 24/7 and did not get caught.

Element

somebody had some b/a/l/l/s <<edit sry john>J/K GUTS to do it, probably DJ lol  :P

<its all in good humor> :P

Element

Quote from: John on February 28, 2004, 06:33:30 PM
84 million in 7 months would be east to beat if you don't get caught. You can average about 1million/day just using BB. You could do it in 3 months if you ran it 24/7 and did not get caught.
you know the second i said somthing about them having 84 mill, he/she just vanished LOL

JeffCoKid

3, yes THREE, of my friend in ION Thunder have over 100,000,000 tokens. Yes, 100 Million.

badcrazygirl

JeffCoKid

I only see numbers... Why do we have this drive for tokens? I am one of the ones who is a go getter too but I ask myself "WHY?" quite frequently lol.

DOCTOR PHIL???!!! WHY??!!

lmao

ImRicherThanUAll

Ive never played on my own on 1 of my blocked names and it had over 100 mill it took me 5 months because i did it non stop hehe

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview