PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:57:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A newbie with a question

Started by santa69,

Previous topic - Next topic

santa69

Would it be possible to have a program that  monitors the people that enter a room, and ahve it look for any name starting with pogo_ or pal_. Then it could close the game you are in?

JeffCoKid

Why cant you just simply go through the list and close the game yourself if there is a name such as that...

::)

Element

Quote from: JeffCoKid on February 27, 2004, 05:17:36 AM
Why cant you just simply go through the list and close the game yourself if there is a name such as that...
but thats the whole point of the auto <no matter how pointless it may seem> but whats the big problem with these pogo people pogo_ and pal_? i mean shoot i would give just to get to see one of them  :D lol

KittyKat

when i had my club pogo pass i saw pogo_steve a few times in tri peaks but thats it.

techguy722

Homer

Why not add pogo people to your friends list. Then you can see where they are. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

PhoenixFire

Duh, lol.   ;D

I mean, do we (figuratively "we" ... meaning any of us) have a list of P cops' names that we can add to our friends list?  

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Quote from: PhoenixFire on February 28, 2004, 02:49:52 PM
<Do we have a list?>
Duh, lol.   ;D

I mean, do we (figuratively "we" ... meaning any of us) have a list of P cops' names that we can add to our friends list?  

how can you say duh phoenix, like im suppost to know what ur talking about when your being vague as hell :-X - you could have said "do we have a list of cop names?" and this board does have a search u no
< it gets on my nerves when people say duh, and they expect us to know what their talking about when their the ones being vague ::)>

PhoenixFire

Good lord, Element ... have a cup of decaf or something.  Calm those jumpy nerves of yours.

Read my "duh" post again.  It is unedited.  After the "duh", do you SEE the "lol"???  The big grinning smiley???  Or did you just skip over those and proceed right to jumping down my throat?

And stop talking to me like I'm two.  I KNOW the board has a search function ... I used it BEFORE I posted and got the same listing that John gave me.  I didn't trust it because someone pointed out some names that weren't legit, so thought I'd ask in case there was a more reliable one out there that someone had.  

:P ;D  <-------  see the smiley this time, Element?  Thought I'd point out that I'm grinning just in case you missed it this time, too.

Element

[quote Why not add pogo people to your friends list. Then you can see where they are. ;)

you know what ur rite.. its just that everyones got their word that ticks them off and i think that duh is the word i cannot stand people saying to me espically when they were the ones not saying the whole sentence.. but you know my post did have truth to it you were being vague and then reading johns post,... you know what did you expect? < how is telling you there is a search, means that i am talking to you like your 2???>
anyway you know i just thought it was rude and i personally dont care if you have a smiley behind it
but hey as i said its just one of those "words" i cannot stand, so just try and not take it hard when i get going.. no hard feelings   ;) (im not one of those people that get in online fight's lol.. there pointless)

fatkid

I don't like the word moist... It makes me feel funny inside...  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview