Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Friends

Started by Nervy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nervy

I'm looking for 3 people to play pinochle with to get those badges....I,A,E & M..... I am usually in pogo from around 1 p.m. eastern til about 10 p.m. eastern (with breaks for cooking, etc....but still lots of time to play). If anyone is interested plz let me know & we can schedule a time to meet. Thanx

Topher

I have no clue how to play, i use the bots who tell me what to do....if you want an easy win, i'll help, but i suck. Also, can't play hearts, spades, cribbage, so those would be easy wins too.  Wow, I'm easy!!

eajcfoots

Hello-
        I also need those badges except for the "I" one. Im in the Pacific Time Zone though, but would be willing to help as to I need help also gettin them. So, just PM me or something and we can play. I normally just play bots also.  O0

rhino

I am usually on for about 5 hours during the times you have listed. If i can be of any help just let me know.

busterssugar

Hi!
I am also looking for some people to play with so we can get the badges!...I am eastern time as well...so let me know!...Id
love to join you!!! O0

Nervy

Thanx for all the replies. Anyone still wanting to join up just e-mail or pm me ur pogo name & we can set up times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview