Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Poppit out and it now has Badges

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi All
Just looked in the badge album and saw that Poppit will have 5 badges.
One for every 10 rank.
Have fun gettong those badges. :)

KMK92304

The new poppit is nice. Moves a little slow for my tastes.   ::)

Happy popping!   O0

Scarlett

The Auto doesn't work with the game will there be a new one or another update?   Thanks

cheruboptics

hey all.....progress to 1st rank is 20 %
progress to 2nd is 7 % 6% & 7% as far as a can tell before it repeats each 20%
also 1st rank is a star balloon

smiles29

can we give the programmers atleast 5 mins to play the new game to get an idea of what they need to do b4 hounding them about an auto?

Cretick

Seems like the % you get decreases rapidly... 1st rank was like 20%, 40% and 80% (E,M,H), 2nd was slightly less with medium at 33% (stopped playing on hard), and on 3rd I'm hitting 10%.
1st Rank - Star Balloon
2nd Rank - Dog Balloon

hellokitty

Janadra

Perfect game for an auto for multiple reasons.  The first being the horrendous percentage reduction, the second being it is an extremely boooooooring game....and I just hate this game.

Cretick

I agree completely. I'm on rank 3 now, and even on level 3 difficulty, I'm only getting 11% per round.

Carly

PogoGal

Woohoo i am rank 5 and i unlocked a new theme ,its space and it looks cool. :)

homelessdog

Cool, thanks for the info!   :)

Looking forward to checking out the revisions, and glad to hear there are now ranks and badges!

Now, what's taking Badgehelp so long to come out with a new auto/  The games already been out for over a half hour.   >:D Just kidding of course.  Take your time.  I'm still stuck on Lottso.

Carly

Quote from: homelessdog on March 15, 2005, 09:23:49 AM
Cool, thanks for the info!   :)

Looking forward to checking out the revisions, and glad to hear there are now ranks and badges!

Now, what's taking Badgehelp so long to come out with a new auto/  The games already been out for over a half hour.   >:D Just kidding of course.  Take your time.  I'm still stuck on Lottso.

:) :)

TazIsMe

OK I have to know if i was the only misguided one. Since they were calling it POPPIT2, was the only one who went looking for it under faves with the 2? LOL 

Cretick

Wow, this is gonna be brutal, just hit rank 6, and it's already down to 6% per win on level 3... I don't even want to think about rank 50.

If anyone is wondering:
1. Up, Up and Away
2. See Spot Float
3. Hop Air Balloon                11%
4. Pop-a-doodle-doo             10%
5. Swan Dive                       9%            [FIRST BACKGROUND - SPACE]
6. Pop Pop ... Fish Fish          6%
7. Air Mare                          5%

This is on level 3... that's approximate too, not really paying too close attention

Janadra

Interestingly, I'm playing on Rank 6, level 2, and also getting same percentages.

Cretick

TazIsMe

unless im not paying not much attention, i THINK it might also have to do with how many balloons you have left over. Unless i won a few in between and didnt remember....I had gone up 30% on level 3  Rank 2.   But like i said im not too sure.

Cretick

Hmm I think it was pretty rapid for rank 2 for me as well, I think 33% or so. On level 1 it will give you a whopping 2% on rank 6 lol

angel4grady

Hi, I was wondering if we have already purchased the Thunderpopper will we have to purchase the new poppit auto also, or will it be a replacement for our thunderpopper auto?? Just curious!!

Thanks  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview