PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:25:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A question for anyone.

Started by reallyconfused,

Previous topic - Next topic

reallyconfused

Does anyone know if thunder popper will still work on poppit after tom.'s change of the game?

BadgeHelpOscar

No, it will not, but we will have an update for it as soon as possible. None of the poppit autos will work after tomorrows new poppit 2. We will be the first to have an update and it will be the best out there.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

reallyconfused

And since i bought thunder popper will i have to pay for the new one too? Sorry i havent been a member long. i'm new, but LOVING IT....... O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

reallyconfused

Ok 1 last ? for you and i promise ill shut up for the night lol....Remember i am new, i know you are probably tired of repeating yourself, but

A: when do you think the new upgrade will be out?
     and
B: How do i get the free upgrade it when it does?

I am so sorry to be a pest..thank you for gettin back to me.

BadgeHelpOscar

A. We don't know. We can never guarantee anything around here.
B. When the new one comes out, delete your old one and download the new one. It will know that it is registered

reallyconfused

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview