PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:18:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell the next game to get a facelift...

Started by Troy2Slick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy2Slick

Just heard word that freecell is going to be getting a facelift ala Poppit... ranks, don't know yet, but I'm sure.

Troy2Slick

I can understand you not believing it. I got it straight from a pogo employee's mouth last night. I won't mention the name in case it comes back and bites me in the butt and I get banned from pogo or something. But, it's true.

Carly

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on March 17, 2005, 08:21:38 AM
It's true when Pogo announces it. Until then it is just unsubstatiated rumour.

Agree with you 100%/ Dont believe anything until I hear it from pogo. Not saying your not right thought troy. Thanks for the info. IF payday will have badges. I'll pass. I cant play that game.  :(

Clover05

I will miss GreenBack Bayou if they take it off.. its my favorite game! :'(

Troy2Slick

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on March 17, 2005, 08:21:38 AM
It's true when Pogo announces it. Until then it is just unsubstatiated rumour.

Pogo did announce, ala the game developer that I know, so believe what you want. I know my sources are true, always have been.

Janadra

Business wise, it will be conducive to Pogo's customer base if they add ranks to most, if not all, games available for play on their site.  I see in the long-term future, lots of games being revamped to include ranks.  but this is just my personal opinion and take on it.

Adacia

I actually had an email in my pogo box today from a friend saying they heard the same thing from a pogo employee.
  After squelchies recieves its ranks Jungle Gin will be the only 'club' game not to have them. I am guessing that Gin will get ranks sooner or later.

Betty Boop

Troy, I remember you from that other forum that we used to be on...I have to say that you were always on the money with your Pogo info....what you have to understand is that  there are alot of people who come here and say similar things and they have just heard a rumor in Pogo etc etc so that is why we take these announcements with a grain of salt...btw nice to see you again

Carly

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on March 17, 2005, 10:12:05 AM
Troy, I remember you from that other forum that we used to be on...I have to say that you were always on the money with your Pogo info....what you have to understand is that  there are alot of people who come here and say similar things and they have just heard a rumor in Pogo etc etc so that is why we take these announcements with a grain of salt...btw nice to see you again

I am the member of that site still. He hasnt been posting info there. His sources are alrways right.

Jungle gin with ranks?  :'( ANother game i cant play.

Troy2Slick

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on March 17, 2005, 10:12:05 AM

Thanks! I can understand everyone not believing it until they see it. It's not like I'm special because I happen to know somebody, I've just been on pogo since '98 and used to be a guide and got to know a lot of people over the years, so it's just who you know and that doesn't make me special or anything, I just deliver what I hear... it might not always be 100% right as even things change from time to time even when pogo employees know something, things change all of the time. Squelchies will have ranks, that everyone already knows.  One week from Tuesday for Omaha and one week after that, the Harvest game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview